Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Password is MEDIUM  (Read 2437 times)

BrandonFG

The Password is MEDIUM
« on: April 18, 2005, 10:16:10 PM »
My roommate has that new show "Medium" on, and I hear laughter. Turns out Patricia Arquette's character is watching a B&W "Password," and the password is "ABSURD." And for some reason, the audience found the clue for absurd hilarious. I of course noticed Allen, and one of the celebrity partners was Betty White. Not surprisingly, there was no GSN logo, but I'm guessing the viewers are led to believe she was watching a generic game show channel.

Anyways, for any of the diehard B&W Overnight viewers, anyone might know when this ep. aired based on the very vague info I gave?
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

MyCapableAssistant

The Password is MEDIUM
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 03:05:27 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Apr 18 2005, 07:16 PM\']... one of the celebrity partners was Betty White.

Anyways, for any of the diehard B&W Overnight viewers, anyone might know when this ep. aired based on the very vague info I gave?
[snapback]82406[/snapback]
[/quote]

That sounds familiar. I don't know if it's from having WATCHED the program, or
RECORDED it.

Of course, you know Betty's made more than ONE apearance on Allen's B&W Passowrd, right? IF the OTHER celebrity was Arlene Francis, then it is the one I have. That would be: Ep# 169  OB Date: 05/20/65.

Hope this helps!