Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: And now, the host of Password Plus...  (Read 17544 times)

RobertSearcy

• Executive Producer
And now, the host of Password Plus...
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2005, 03:13:12 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Apr 16 2005, 10:16 PM\'][snip]
Someone put me down for $5 on Carol Wayne.
[snapback]82205[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'll bet $200 on Patrick Wayne at 55:1........OOPS.......pardon me, this isn't the revival of Celebrity Sweepstakes.....my bad. :-P

[ducks and gets the hell outta dodge]

Anywho, I think TK was a better fit than the Rayburn, Marshall, and some of the others mentioned in this thread.  If Ludden couldn't do it, then TK was the best fit for it, IMO.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 04:40:42 PM by RobertSearcy »
"If everyone played Stud 8, it wouldn't matter who's in the White House because this would be one happy country!" -- Norman Chad during the 2007 World Series of Poker $50K HORSE event

JMFabiano

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2005, 03:31:20 PM »
Ahem...back on the topic (somewhat), I wondered what you all thought of the one day in 1982 when Jack Narz hosted part of a PW+ episode...
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

Ian Wallis

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2005, 04:00:50 PM »
Ahem...back on the topic (somewhat), I wondered what you all thought of the one day in 1982 when Jack Narz hosted part of a PW+ episode...

I thought it was a good thing Tom gave his partner a chance at the puzzle after he missed it on the 5th clue.  Watch closely - it appears Jack wasn't aware of that rule.

I'd like to see more of that week...hopefully GSN will keep it on the schedule long enough!
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

jmangin

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2005, 04:56:40 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Apr 16 2005, 11:10 PM\']I bet $20 on myself.
- Pete Rose
[snapback]82204[/snapback]
[/quote]

Now, for the next 20 years you have to vehemently deny ever placing that bet, end up write a book saying you DID in fact place the bet and your confession after all of those years should negate everything you bad have ever done/said…and you should be allowed in the Walk...er, Hall of Fame.