Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: American Idol  (Read 5475 times)

GS Warehouse

American Idol
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2005, 12:28:28 AM »
Sorry folks, but I have to say this, after Constantine Maroulis had IMO the best performance of the night with "Nights on Broadway"...

Stayin' alive with the Bee Gees!

[ducks bottles of wine thrown by various crumedgeons]

Robert Hutchinson

American Idol
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2005, 12:33:41 AM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Apr 19 2005, 10:30 PM\']On Golden-Road someone recently argued that Jeopardy! is a sport.[/quote]

Have you seen some of the former champions having conniptions with the buzzer lately? It might qualify.

In ATGS someone argued that Playboy TV's Night Calls and Sex Court were game shows; the same person later argued in IM that bra commercials were game shows.

"That? Uh, that's . . . my game show collection. Yeah, that's it."
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

TimK2003

American Idol
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2005, 09:02:04 AM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Apr 19 2005, 11:28 PM\']Sorry folks, but I have to say this, after Constantine Maroulis had IMO the best performance of the night with "Nights on Broadway"...
Stayin' alive with the Bee Gees!
[snapback]82603[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks, GS...Now I've got the SNL "Barry Gibb Talk Show" theme running loops in my mind..

Now if Alex would have done his "Pitfall Dance of Joy" on last night's salute to dance tunes, *that* would be news!

The Pyramids

American Idol
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 01:51:35 PM »
[quote name=\'FeudDude\' date=\'Apr 19 2005, 09:43 PM\']Normally I agree that Henke's posts about game show host appearances and the like are a little too, er, random, but I think this particular instance was interesting and significant enough to warrant a post.  But maybe it's just me.
[snapback]82577[/snapback]
[/quote]

Me too.

RobertSearcy

• Executive Producer
American Idol
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 05:22:58 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Apr 19 2005, 10:30 PM\']On Golden-Road someone recently argued that Jeopardy! is a sport.  In ATGS someone argued that Playboy TV's Night Calls and Sex Court were game shows
[snip..........OW [CENSORED!] Cut my finger X_X]
[snapback]82587[/snapback]
[/quote]

[Johnny Gilbert]THIS.........is............The World Series of Jeopardy![/Johnny Gilbert]

[ducks bottles of wine thrown by various crumedgeons]

*while ducking from bad Johnny Gilbert attempt, throws lowball bottle of wine and it shatters over Jason's head*

Anywho, back to the game shows before I get nailed by the mods and others who wish to throw things at me for an attempt at a bloody awful joke.........

The person who said Jeopardy was a sport..............good grief. X_X

Yo Dave..........those dingbats at ATGS would probably think that someone crapping their pants is a hit game show.  So that doesn't surprise me one bit. :-P
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 05:29:34 PM by RobertSearcy »
"If everyone played Stud 8, it wouldn't matter who's in the White House because this would be one happy country!" -- Norman Chad during the 2007 World Series of Poker $50K HORSE event

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
American Idol
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 05:41:44 PM »
[quote name=\'RobertSearcy\' date=\'Apr 21 2005, 02:22 PM\']those dingbats at ATGS would probably think that someone crapping their pants is a hit game show.
[/quote]
Now THERE'S a show where a celebrity week would be damned entertaining....

"Here's Jamie Farr! And Fannie Flagg! From Television City in Hollywood, they're here to play ALL-STAR INCONTENENCE!"

(Do NOT schedule this anywhere NEAR "What's That Smell?", please. :))
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 05:42:44 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

RobertSearcy

• Executive Producer
American Idol
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2005, 05:50:42 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 21 2005, 04:41 PM\']Now THERE'S a show where a celebrity week would be damned entertaining....

"Here's Jamie Farr! And Fannie Flagg! From Television City in Hollywood, they're here to play ALL-STAR INCONTENENCE!"

(Do NOT schedule this anywhere NEAR "What's That Smell?", please. :))
[snapback]82775[/snapback]
[/quote]

What's the grand prize?  $10K worth of Fruit of the Loom's? :-P

I could imagine Ra.........never mind, not gonna post that........it might get into the "Too Much Information" zone.  I'm probably already there with 2 of my recent posts. X_X
"If everyone played Stud 8, it wouldn't matter who's in the White House because this would be one happy country!" -- Norman Chad during the 2007 World Series of Poker $50K HORSE event