Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Contestant Coordinators  (Read 6033 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Contestant Coordinators
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2005, 11:45:38 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Apr 23 2005, 08:43 PM\']Ok, I need a ruling on this one. We can't whoosh him because he didn't miss a joke, per se...but he DID miss Mark's point...Chris, I'll leave this one to you.
[snapback]83089[/snapback]
[/quote]
Thank you.

It's beautiful outside, Zach. You really should leave the house and see it sometime.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Kevin Prather

Contestant Coordinators
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2005, 11:46:52 PM »
Chris, sometimes it seems you always know just how to handle every situation. I thank you.

BrandonFG

Contestant Coordinators
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2005, 03:18:18 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 23 2005, 10:45 PM\']Thank you.

It's beautiful outside, Zach. You really should leave the house and see it sometime.
[snapback]83090[/snapback]
[/quote]

Maybe he and Rachel should go for a walk in the park.

Oh, no! I said her name! Now Supergod's © gonna kill me!
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

cmjb13

Contestant Coordinators
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2005, 07:34:08 AM »
Do they do L.A. Auditions anymore or is it just via the Wheelmobile?
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Robert Hutchinson

Contestant Coordinators
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2005, 07:56:53 PM »
For next year's April Fools stunt, Wheel and Jeopardy! will be switching contestant coordinators for one day.

"Daily Double!"

"I'll bet $5000, Alex!!!"

"You only have $1200."

"Oh, sorry!! Composters for four hundred!!!" (high-fives opponents, breaks signaling device)

~~~~~~~~~

"Apparently we have time for a TWELFTH puzzle . . ."
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

uncamark

Contestant Coordinators
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2005, 01:00:06 PM »
The story is that on the B&E shows, the contestant coordinator would wave a cue card at the contestants saying "EMOTE!" if they were looking too stiff on stage.

I've long thought that a great April Fools Day "J!" would be to have a show with loud and obnoxious contestants, including a screaming woman who would keep running over to Trebek and hugging him--along with "surprise Jeopardies!"--incorrect response, water or green slime pours down on you or you get a pie in the face from a midget or the Jeopardy! Girls.  Leave to your imagaination how they'd be dressed.  Also, imagine what the penalties would be for a DD.

Not to mention that instead of picking a category and an amount, lights race around the board and the contestant stops the lights with their buzzer, after screaming "GIVE ME EASY ANSWERS AND BIG MONEY, ALEX!--EASY ANSWERS AND BIG MONEY AND STOP!!!"

The premise would've been that Merv had sold the show to Chuck Barris--at the end, of course, Merv would've come out and said "April Fool!" and Trebek would've invited people to come back tomorrow for ther regular contestants and "J!" like you expect it to be.

BrandonFG

Contestant Coordinators
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2005, 01:33:44 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Apr 25 2005, 12:00 PM\']The story is that on the B&E shows, the contestant coordinator would wave a cue card at the contestants saying "EMOTE!" if they were looking too stiff on stage.

I've long thought that a great April Fools Day "J!" would be to have a show with loud and obnoxious contestants, including a screaming woman who would keep running over to Trebek and hugging him--along with "surprise Jeopardies!"--incorrect response, water or green slime pours down on you or you get a pie in the face from a midget or the Jeopardy! Girls.  Leave to your imagaination how they'd be dressed.  Also, imagine what the penalties would be for a DD.

Not to mention that instead of picking a category and an amount, lights race around the board and the contestant stops the lights with their buzzer, after screaming "GIVE ME EASY ANSWERS AND BIG MONEY, ALEX!--EASY ANSWERS AND BIG MONEY AND STOP!!!"

The premise would've been that Merv had sold the show to Chuck Barris--at the end, of course, Merv would've come out and said "April Fool!" and Trebek would've invited people to come back tomorrow for ther regular contestants and "J!" like you expect it to be.
[snapback]83214[/snapback]
[/quote]

How about this...have Ken Jennings on again, and he, of course, wins a lot more dough, then after Final J!, cut to Victoria Principal waking up from bed. She goes into the bathroom, and finds Patrick Duffy in the shower. Ken's run was all a dream.

Why, no, I have not been drinking...just had a little Coke...as in soda. Why do you ask? ;-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!