Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTTT 90  (Read 5694 times)

Bob Zager

TTTT 90
« on: May 31, 2005, 08:10:47 PM »
Through recent posts, I see the Lynn Swann hosted episodes have already started, but I'd like to know whom the panelists are this week?

I am looking for the week featuring Ron Masak, Peggy Cass, Orson Bean and Polly Bergen on the panel.  I attended the taping of it back in October, 1990; and since I don't have GSN, I want to find out when to expect these episodes, so my good friend can record them for me.  

Thank you!

zachhoran

TTTT 90
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 08:16:49 PM »
[quote name=\'Bob Zager\' date=\'May 31 2005, 07:10 PM\']Through recent posts, I see the Lynn Swann hosted episodes have already started, but I'd like to know whom the panelists are this week?

I am looking for the week featuring Ron Masak, Peggy Cass, Orson Bean and Polly Bergen on the panel.  I attended the taping of it back in October, 1990; and since I don't have GSN, I want to find out when to expect these episodes, so my good friend can record them for me. 

Thank you!
[snapback]87280[/snapback]
[/quote]

It's Ron Masak/Khrystyne Haje/Orson Bean/Kitty Carlisle on this 10/29/90-11/2/90 week of shows. The week you mention should air in two weeks, according to the Marshall Akers TTTT90-91 episode guide. This assumes the weeks air in order as per that guide.

Bob Zager

TTTT 90
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
Thank you!  

I remember Burton Richardson saying the shows would air in "about three weeks," from the taping date, but I found out that NBC aired them earlier.  I was lucky to get one episode on tape, with help from somebody watching, but was disappointed it happened that way!

Of course, TTTT was not produced in a manner that they had to air episodes in sequential order of taping, since there were no returning champions or anything to that effect.

Thank you again, Zach!