Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Betty's Back on Complete Savages  (Read 2552 times)

GSWitch

Betty's Back on Complete Savages
« on: May 21, 2005, 08:41:22 PM »
After 4 months of an hour expanded 8 Simple Rules, Complete Savages is coming back to (pardon the Bullseye terminology) completing the contract!  And both Savages & Rules got the ax from ABC, weird!

On Friday May 27, Betty White returns as that cranky neighbor Mrs. Agnes Riley!  It'll be funny.

The last time she was on CS, I posted that Houston missed out on that episode due to an out of control fire.  A friend of mine sent me a vcr tape of that episode along with another Savage episode!

I cracked up laughing after that dog (the same one from The Grinch movie) ran off with her artificial foot!  The dad tried to chase after that dog & Mrs. Riley hopped on one leg & screamed...

"I'm coming for you Savage!  And your little dog too!"

That made me fall on the floor laughing over that Wizard of Oz reference!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 08:37:14 PM by GSWitch »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 08:57:48 PM »
Wow.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

cacLA8383

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 11:24:11 PM »
[quote name=\'GSWitch\' date=\'May 21 2005, 06:41 PM\']After 4 months of an hour expanded blah, blah, blah...................................*falls asleep*
[snapback]86075[/snapback]
[/quote]

I think a new low has been set here, folks................I'm loss for words right now.

vtown7

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 07:59:33 AM »
Excellent.  I've managed to figure out the ignore user feature... and apparently not a moment too soon.

Ryan.