Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: It's Donny Osmond...  (Read 3257 times)

joshg

It's Donny Osmond...
« on: August 08, 2003, 02:33:16 AM »
Don't know if anyone heard, but the Osmonds received a \"family\" star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday. Donny was wearing a neck brace due to some kind of water skiing accident. Don't know if this will effect the 2nd season 'Pyramid' tapings however...

(And my contribution to the bad joke files: Donny's wearing a neck brace? He must of fell off the Pyramid.)

I hear you out there...

JOSH
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...

Matt Ottinger

It's Donny Osmond...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 02:13:55 AM »
I'm told Donny won't miss any tapings (the new season starts taping next week) but you'll probably have no trouble picking out the early ones regardless of the order they'll run.  Donny will be stylin' in turtlenecks!
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

BrandonFG

It's Donny Osmond...
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 01:38:06 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Aug 9 2003, 01:13 AM\'] I'm told Donny won't miss any tapings (the new season starts taping next week) but you'll probably have no trouble picking out the early ones regardless of the order they'll run.  Donny will be stylin' in turtlenecks! [/quote]
 Wha? No more open collars?! :-P
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

HSquares2003

It's Donny Osmond...
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 07:20:11 PM »
Heck, maybe they could dig up Dick Clark to host for a week or so if Donny wants to wait it out.