Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WWTBAM India website...  (Read 6825 times)

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
WWTBAM India website...
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 11:14:19 PM »
Was Reege's version the first in the world that deviated from Celador UK's format?

I'd consider the Australian version the first deviation; the standard is 15 questions to a million, but the Australian one originally started out with 11 questions. This was back in '99, a couple of months before the US imported it.
ANY disparities need to be cleared with Celador beforehand as Paul Smith himself stated in a UK WWTBAM documentary.

--Jamie
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 11:16:22 PM by Jimmy Fiono Coyne »

TravisP

WWTBAM India website...
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2005, 05:41:30 PM »
KBC2 starts tomorrow (Friday) in India but lucky UK viewers will see it on the same day.

Rule Changes

1) To confirm that the "Flip" option will be brought in for the Indian version as a fourth lifeline. This lifeline can be used from question 6 onwards to go along with the ATA, 50:50 & PAF.

2) The FFF players who don't reach the hotseat can win R's 200,000 by answering the questions used on that night. The person who answers the most and in the fastest time will pocket the cash.

tvwxman

WWTBAM India website...
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2005, 05:52:33 PM »
[quote name=\'TravisP\' date=\'Aug 4 2005, 04:41 PM\']
2) The FFF players who don't reach the hotseat can win R's 200,000 by answering the questions used on that night. The person who answers the most and in the fastest time will pocket the cash.
[snapback]93302[/snapback]
[/quote]

Now that's one of the best ideas i've seen yet. MUCH better than 3 wise men.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

remlap

WWTBAM India website...
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 10:24:02 AM »
[quote name=\'TravisP\' date=\'Aug 4 2005, 10:41 PM\']KBC2 starts tomorrow (Friday) in India but lucky UK viewers will see it on the same day.

[snapback]93302[/snapback]
[/quote]

Where does it air here in the UK and time?

Thanks

Edit never mind Friday at 9pm on Star Plus.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 10:28:02 AM by remlap »

tvmitch

WWTBAM India website...
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2005, 11:34:53 AM »
My favorite is in the losers clip...

Watch the second question 15 loser: when the shot goes to his family in the audience, his father (my best guess) has a look on him like "You are so out of the family."
You should follow me on Twitter

TravisP

WWTBAM India website...
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2005, 05:30:27 PM »
Better than the US Llama Incident?

Tonight's Indian Millionaire has to be one of the most hilarious moments ever. Contestant Prasnajit Mukherji had this question for his first question on the money tree.

Q) What is the short, cropped hair cut popularly referred to as?
A) Navy Cut  B) Group Cut  C) Team Cut D) Crew Cut

He decided to jump for Navy Cut but after Bachchan asked him whether he was sure, he chose to ATA.

A) 55% B) 3% C) 1% D) 41%

After the audience agreed what the contestant said he decided to go for Navy Cut. Once locked in the Big B had to give the bad news and revealed the correct answer as Crew Cut. WHOOPS!