Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hatten Vs. McCarthy(s)  (Read 2794 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Hatten Vs. McCarthy(s)
« on: May 31, 2005, 01:17:19 PM »
Who would win this one? They are the only ones who won the full $120K on Cullen's Blockbusters, and conveniently enough, it was indeed a family pair and a single player. So, who comes out on top? (BTW, I'm surprised that GT didn't think of some kind of Championship series for these three perfect score players)
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Hatten Vs. McCarthy(s)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 01:19:03 PM »
I've wondered about a tournament for Blockbusters '80, but the problem is that either the solo player or family pair can win; the chance that one solo player and one team will win in the brackets (or that they'll evenly win) aren't that great.

Besides that, by the time John rolled up his 20th win, the show was almost done taping.  Too bad, a best-of-seven or something would have been neat.
Travis L. Eberle

Jeremy Nelson

Hatten Vs. McCarthy(s)
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 01:36:56 PM »
Well, a bracket tournament would help answer the " 2 heads are better than one" theory, but I would have liked to see a Hatten-McCarthy 7 game championship match.
Besides, were there any other really big winners other than Leland Yung(?) and the two $120k winners?
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.