Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trebek to play Celebrity Poker  (Read 6535 times)

RobertSearcy

• Executive Producer
Trebek to play Celebrity Poker
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 10:03:39 PM »
I might have that company.....oh well, so be it.

If you're so sick and tired of seeing my jokes, put me on ignore and quit yer bitching.  This ain't the last attempt at these so called "jokes" you'll see outta me.
"If everyone played Stud 8, it wouldn't matter who's in the White House because this would be one happy country!" -- Norman Chad during the 2007 World Series of Poker $50K HORSE event

Fedya

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 10:07:23 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 4 2005, 01:24 PM\']Did Trebek ever host a show called "Wow, These Jokes Are Stupid?"
[snapback]87804[/snapback]
[/quote]

That's the $128,000 Question.
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at <a href=\"http://justacineast.blogspot.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://justacineast.blogspot.com/[/url]

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

Kevin Prather

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2005, 01:11:53 PM »
[quote name=\'RobertSearcy\' date=\'Jun 4 2005, 07:03 PM\']I might have that company.....oh well, so be it.

If you're so sick and tired of seeing my jokes, put me on ignore and quit yer bitching.  This ain't the last attempt at these so called "jokes" you'll see outta me.
[snapback]87858[/snapback]
[/quote]

Good attitude if you don't want any friends around here, but why even try if you're just talking to yourself?

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 01:35:58 PM »
[quote name=\'RobertSearcy\' date=\'Jun 4 2005, 06:24 PM\']And hopefully he won't do the "M'Ama Non M'Ama" scenario with the cards if he starts running outta chips. ;-)
*gets murdered*[/quote]
Bob,

I say this as a friend.  There was absolutely no humor in that.  Heck, it doesn't even make sense.  Please quit while you're ahead.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 01:37:49 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Jun 5 2005, 10:35 AM\'][quote name=\'RobertSearcy\' date=\'Jun 4 2005, 06:24 PM\']And hopefully he won't do the "M'Ama Non M'Ama" scenario with the cards if he starts running outta chips. ;-)
*gets murdered*[/quote]
Bob,

I say this as a friend.  There was absolutely no humor in that.  Heck, it doesn't even make sense.  Please quit while you're ahead.
[snapback]87902[/snapback]
[/quote]

Didn't you hear? He doesn't care what we think. I'm not sure friend is the right word.

sshuffield70

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 02:17:32 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jun 5 2005, 12:37 PM\'][quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Jun 5 2005, 10:35 AM\'][quote name=\'RobertSearcy\' date=\'Jun 4 2005, 06:24 PM\']And hopefully he won't do the "M'Ama Non M'Ama" scenario with the cards if he starts running outta chips. ;-)
*gets murdered*[/quote]
Bob,

[snapback]87902[/snapback]
[/quote]

Didn't you hear? He doesn't care what we think. I'm not sure friend is the right word.
[snapback]87903[/snapback]
[/quote]

Mike and I have been friends with Bob for awhile.  Heck, who do you think gave me the name Game Show Ultraplex?  Yeah, it was Bob.  Your retort to Mike was uncalled for.

RobertSearcy

• Executive Producer
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 02:19:42 PM »
Ok ok, so it was a bad joke with no humor.

I apologize for going a lil' too far there.........I was in a bad mood (still, no excuse).  I ain't afraid to put someone on my ignore list, although it does me no good whatsoever that I'm saying this.

I might not make many friends here......but for those that wanna nitpick about my "attempted" jokes.......you won't like my comeback.  I'll try to stop, but I ain't making promises.

Anywho, let's get back to topic and try to forget that this never happened.

Trebek might kick ass when he plays.  He looks like he's got a good poker face.......he's got a good shot at doing pretty well.
"If everyone played Stud 8, it wouldn't matter who's in the White House because this would be one happy country!" -- Norman Chad during the 2007 World Series of Poker $50K HORSE event

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 03:05:34 PM »
[quote name=\'RobertSearcy\' date=\'Jun 5 2005, 11:19 AM\']Ok ok, so it was a bad joke with no humor.
[/quote]
Yes.
I apologize for going a lil' too far there.........I was in a bad mood (still, no excuse).  I ain't afraid to put someone on my ignore list, although it does me no good whatsoever that I'm saying this.
Nor is it terribly relevant to the matter at hand. You go and ignore anyone you want.
I might not make many friends here......but for those that wanna nitpick about my "attempted" jokes.......you won't like my comeback.
And if you wanna keep making "attempts" at humor, you won't like mine. So feel free to exercise that ol' ignore list. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe