Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Feud Video  (Read 1933 times)

jrjgames

Amiga Feud Video
« on: August 13, 2003, 08:35:59 PM »
http://www.jrjgames.com/main/new/amiga/feud.htm

(READY FOR DOWNLOAD IN 5 MINUTES)

Amiga Feud video posted...few notes.

1) This was originally done with Ray Combs with his voice and his color scheme.  When Dawson came back, I changed the graphics and the music, but the board (12 boxes) had to remain the same even though Dawson's version has less on the board.

2) All the sound effects and music are all PART OF THE GAME, nothing was added.

3) As you can see, player's were able to type answers, wipes were added and we go directly to the board to save time in this video.

Enjoy!

John

pyl85

Amiga Feud Video
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2003, 12:33:01 AM »
What kind of Amiga did you create this on? I have a couple of Amiga 1000s in sore need of software. Any chance I could get a copy? By the way, CC, Scrabble, and Pyramid also looked great.

-Greg

jrjgames

Amiga Feud Video
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2003, 12:59:10 AM »
I have an Amiga 2000 with 3 megs of memory...funny to say that....it was UPGRADED from 1 MEG!

These games will not run on anything other than an Amiga 2000.  At the time a cousin of mine had an Amiga 1000 and I couldnt get them to run AT ALL.  It was something with the way the newer 2000 handled memory and the way I used the memory resources in the games.

Plus my Amiga is all packed up and I'd have no way to get it up and running to make copies even if you could play them.

Was sad when I had to put that puppy away for my first PC!  Commodore let me down! :(

John