Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: When celebrities and lottery shows collide  (Read 4098 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
When celebrities and lottery shows collide
« on: February 16, 2006, 09:51:01 PM »
Ohio Lottery's Cash Explosion Double Play will tape two "celebrity" shows in May, one in Cincinnati, the other in Cleveland.

I guess I should send the entry ticket which has been in my wallet for the last two months sometime in late March...

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 09:53:11 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 09:51 PM\']Ohio Lottery's Cash Explosion Double Play will tape two "celebrity" shows in May, one in Cincinnati, the other in Cleveland.

I guess I should send the entry ticket which has been in my wallet for the last two months sometime in late March...
[snapback]110368[/snapback]
[/quote]

You beat Henke on this. Well done!

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 09:56:04 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 09:53 PM\'][quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 09:51 PM\']Ohio Lottery's Cash Explosion Double Play will tape two "celebrity" shows in May, one in Cincinnati, the other in Cleveland.

[snapback]110368[/snapback]
[/quote]

You beat Henke on this. Well done!
[snapback]110369[/snapback]
[/quote]
You've got to be pretty damn ridiculous to get slammed by Horan...consistently.

JOKE. Don't respond, Zach.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 10:10:42 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 09:56 PM\'][quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 09:53 PM\']You beat Henke on this. Well done![/quote]
You've got to be pretty damn ridiculous to get slammed by Horan...consistently.[/quote]
How do you think I feel, being part of that Horan slam?  I want to slit my wrists.  NAY!  Where did I hide my cyanide pills?  Zach, you just sent me into a downward spiral, one in which I may never fully recover.

*enter your preferred "Go out and get laid" comment here*

ObGS:  The male host of Cash Explosion, Leilani somethingerother (never really cared about the show to remember his full name) is an alumnus of the high school where I teach.

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 10:17:34 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 10:10 PM\'][quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 09:56 PM\'][quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 09:53 PM\']You beat Henke on this. Well done![/quote]
You've got to be pretty damn ridiculous to get slammed by Horan...consistently.[/quote]
How do you think I feel, being part of that Horan slam?  I want to slit my wrists.  NAY!  Where did I hide my cyanide pills?  Zach, you just sent me into a downward spiral, one in which I may never fully recover.
[snapback]110372[/snapback]
[/quote]
<Karlberg>Geez! Ugh! Gosh!</Kb> That part didn't even hit me. I was too caught up in the irony of Horan making fun of ANYBODY on this forum. :-P
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Speedy G

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 08:46:36 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Feb 16 2006, 11:10 PM\']ObGS:  The male host of Cash Explosion, Leilani somethingerother (never really cared about the show to remember his full name) is an alumnus of the high school where I teach.
[/quote]
Unfortunately, I know this.  It's Leilani Barrett.  Just watch him for an episode of Cash Explosion, and a slam by Horan won't seem so bad.

ObNotGS: Also appears as unnamed cable TV repairman in one of those "don't steal cable TV" spots, complete with "this is the marketing department's idea of a cable repairman" outfit.
Solar-powered flashlight, hour 4 of the Today show, the Purple Parrots.  *rips open envelope, blows into it*

Don Howard

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 09:54:43 PM »
If this Browns and Bengals business as contestants catches fire, we may soon see Dick Goddard vs. Jimmy Crum vs. Joe Nuxhall vs. the ghost of Dorothy Fuldheim.
And there are other possibilities. Many many others. Perhaps later I'll list them all.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 07:44:51 AM by Don Howard »