Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Coming up in the next week  (Read 3182 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
Coming up in the next week
« on: June 15, 2005, 01:09:37 PM »
AMC will air Celebrity Charades at 9 PM Eastern each weeknight, from the 20th through the 24th.  I don't see CC on AMC's schedule for the rest of the month.

Also, while fiddling with the TiVo last night, I came across a "stellar special" hour-long Trato Hecho (LMaD en espanol on Univision) airing this Saturday night at 7 PM, and repeating early Monday morning at 4 AM.  A Babelfish translation makes it sound like a celebrity special, with all the winnings going to charity.  I can't find anything on Univision's site about this special.  I knew I should've taken Spanish instead of French in high school...

uncamark

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 03:52:01 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Jun 15 2005, 12:09 PM\']AMC will air Celebrity Charades at 9 PM Eastern each weeknight, from the 20th through the 24th.  I don't see CC on AMC's schedule for the rest of the month.

[snapback]89156[/snapback]
[/quote]

Which, in case you've forgotten, is the updated version produced by Hilary Swank, hubby Chad Lowe and Bob Balaban and hosted by the latter two gentlemen.  It's not going to be a traditional studio-set show, but at least no one's eating bugs or working for Donald Trump.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 03:57:34 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jun 16 2005, 02:52 PM\']

[snapback]89156[/snapback]
[/quote]

Which, in case you've forgotten, is the updated version produced by Hilary Swank, hubby Chad Lowe and Bob Balaban and hosted by the latter two gentlemen.  It's not going to be a traditional studio-set show, but at least no one's eating bugs or working for Donald Trump.
[snapback]89280[/snapback]
[/quote]

That's OK.  As I recall, the Jay Johnson version didn't have much of a set, either.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 04:20:41 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jun 16 2005, 03:52 PM\'] It's not going to be a traditional studio-set show, [/quote]
As game shows go, it's not going to be too terribly different from a program that got its start in 1948, so I think "traditional" might be an OK word to use.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.