Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: If Bill Rafferty was a sportscaster  (Read 3523 times)

AZAndrewG

If Bill Rafferty was a sportscaster
« on: June 23, 2005, 05:06:49 PM »
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the SBC Center in San Antonio for Game 7 of the 2005 NBA Finals between the Detroit Pistons and the San Antonio Spurs.  Tonight, it's a dual implication.  The winner will be crowned NBA champions and will win the Larry O'Brien championship trophy.  For the loser, it's off to the land of parting gifts."
For fast, affordable web design, log on to

AMG Web Design

Don Howard

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 05:20:57 PM »
"We'll start this exciting game in just a minute after this message from household hint expert Mary Ellen".

SplitSecond

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 05:28:50 PM »
Let's not waste any time here.  Let's get started.

WhammyPower

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 05:33:16 PM »
"And let's look at the tiebreaker board right now.... nobody has an advantage.  The Spurs are working left to right, and the Pistons are working right to left.  What side will the ball start with?"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 05:34:36 PM by WhammyPower »

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 05:45:44 PM »
Start of game:  "Here we are at game 7, sudden death.  One of our teams must win on this play of the game."

End of game:  "Thanks for watching our game today.  We did not have a Car-azy February question today.  But remember, the game is still on.  My name is Bill Rafferty.  We will see you on our next episode of the NBA."

GS Warehouse

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 05:59:46 PM »
"For all those junkies on the Internet who have me confused for that other guy on another network, I'll have them know that I know basketball, too.  We're coming right back to drop the puck after this message from our ABC station."
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 06:00:13 PM by GS Warehouse »

tvrandywest

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 06:07:44 PM »
Tonight's officials are Lacey Pemberton and Suzanna Williams. Now, would you like to keep that ball or change it for another?

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

WhammyPower

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 06:21:59 PM »
Randy's gave me an idea for another one.

"Higher than the basket.... a jumbotron!"

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 06:30:32 PM »
"We've got an exciting game goin' here, but right now I'd like to ask Rich Jeffries to tell you how you can become a contestant on Concentration...."
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 06:32:14 PM »
"And now for our starting lineups...are the following players members of the San Antonio Spurs, or the Detroit Pistons?"
Travis L. Eberle