Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Does anybody happen to have....  (Read 3553 times)

TalkingHeadsFan

Does anybody happen to have....
« on: June 23, 2005, 09:59:56 AM »
Does anybody happen to have a large, good quality picture of the Whammy on Press Your Luck, not the Newton Revival..Any whammy pose would do...

Thanks,

Doug
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 01:48:24 PM by TalkingHeadsFan »

PeterTomarkensGal

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 11:08:24 AM »
Which Whammy? The PYL one or the Whammy! one? And how big would the pic be in pixels?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 11:08:44 AM by PeterTomarkensGal »

Kevin Prather

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 08:36:16 PM »
[quote name=\'PeterTomarkensGal\' date=\'Jun 23 2005, 08:08 AM\']Which Whammy? The PYL one or the Whammy! one? And how big would the pic be in pixels?
[snapback]89806[/snapback]
[/quote]

I believe he did say not the Newton revival.

PeterTomarkensGal

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 09:46:35 PM »
Ahhhh okay then. I DO have a nice pic of the PYL whammy, but I do not know whether Doug wants the picture as a picture from a board slide or not. And I need to know the size in PIXELS ONLY.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 09:47:03 PM by PeterTomarkensGal »

saussage

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 10:31:43 PM »
Ok?

I'll have a Tomarken Burger with a fig Newton shake please. <barf> :)
(stupid no-sence comment above... I barfed on the Newton shake if you all wanted to know).

First of all, READ what the guy wants. Sheesh. Some stuff on this board may not be so odvious but this one could've been stamped on the guy's forehead and not notice right away :)

(I'm feeling a bit out of sorts and edgy ever since those stupid commercials for Extreme Dodgeball started. What a gimmick. The only reason why Patches O'Hoolahan.... I mean Rip Torn got the job was because of the movie? Feels more cheesy and fake than the WWE.)

It's the first time when someone WANTS a whammy :)
Whammy, whammy, where are you? Just don't get 4 of them :)

Maybe sone alka-seltzer will help me... ding... ding... ooh! Ice cream? :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 10:32:21 PM by saussage »
Don't think too hard... you might give yourself a headache.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 12:15:52 AM »
...I'm speechless...

urbanpreppie05

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 12:26:45 AM »
(I'm feeling a bit out of sorts and edgy ever since those stupid commercials for Extreme Dodgeball started. What a gimmick. The only reason why Patches O'Hoolahan.... I mean Rip Torn got the job was because of the movie? Feels more cheesy and fake than the WWE.)

You know, there's some cream for that....

Posts like THIS are making me "out of sorts" and "edgy" but to get away from that, I just go outside. What's your excuse?

First of all, READ what the guy wants. Sheesh. Some stuff on this board may not be so odvious but this one could've been stamped on the guy's forehead and not notice right away :)

And yet you went on an unrelated tangent, almost completely ignoring the subject matter.
Pot. Kettle. Black. (sorry chris.)
insert signature here

BrandonFG

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 12:42:30 AM »
[quote name=\'saussage\' date=\'Jun 23 2005, 09:31 PM\']Ok?

(stupid no-sence comment above... I barfed on the Newton shake if you all wanted to know).

[snapback]89912[/snapback]
[/quote]

[font=\"Arial\"]BRICK!!!
[/font]

Congratulations on your award.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

tvwxman

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 04:51:46 AM »
[quote name=\'saussage\' date=\'Jun 23 2005, 09:31 PM\']Ok?

[snapback]89912[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, pour some gravy on that sum-betch!

DING! Time for the celebrities to switch and here comes the ladies for round 2!

But seriously, folks, am I the only one who thinks Rip Torn could take Rip Taylor in a Celebrity Death Match? I mean, only if it were claymation, otherwise, I'd go with Taylor throwing confetti into Rips face all the way...

Is this the first time I've thought about Whammies at 4 AM ?

Maybe some alka seltzer will help me....no, actually the Ignore List will do fine, and get your incoherent ramblings out of my sight.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

PeterTomarkensGal

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 07:57:20 AM »
To get back on-topic (and before I paraphrase a quote used by a character in the movie "Center Stage"), Doug, is there a particular Whammy "pose" you'd like me to give you? Or will any one do? And like I said I only work with pixels as for sizing.

TalkingHeadsFan

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 11:10:31 AM »
I'm looking for the Whammy pose where he's "leaning" against something with his feet crossed. And however close to 1000 X 1000 pixels is fine, but of course, don't stretch or skew the image to just to make it fit. You can drop me a line at halflip87@cox.net Thanks for everything, I really appreciate it!

Doug