Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Now Casting: KenJen's Comedy Central Show  (Read 7508 times)

tvwxman

Now Casting: KenJen's Comedy Central Show
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2005, 12:21:12 PM »
[quote name=\'Clay Zambo\' date=\'Jun 20 2005, 09:22 AM\']Anybody going to be auditioning tomorrow (Tuesday)?
[snapback]89491[/snapback]
[/quote]

Supposedly, I'm there on Wednesday....but I haven't heard from them as to when or where....

Any advice for the test?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 12:21:28 PM by tvwxman »
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

wasabe

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2005, 10:11:29 AM »
Any word on how this is coming along?

Curious as to how this is all going to go down.

If it's going to be shot in NY, I might try out myself.  :)

tvwxman

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2005, 12:54:28 PM »
[quote name=\'wasabe\' date=\'Jun 26 2005, 09:11 AM\']Any word on how this is coming along?

If it's going to be shot in NY, I might try out myself.  :)
[snapback]90089[/snapback]
[/quote]

Took the test for "Ken Jennings vs. the World" on Wed... 7 people in the group...apparently , they've already scheduled the contestants for the first 65 eps...and a second cycle has already been ordered....the people trying out now are trying out to be A: Runthrough contestants for the pilots, and B: contestants for the second cycle.

The test was not easy, some mult choice, most fill in the blank, and some general answer. Dunno what the watermark was , but 4 of us passed.

Runthroughs begin this week, and yes, it will be shot in NYC.

Other info : It's a new format. Looks like teams of contestants take on Ken at first....and there's no host yet.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2005, 01:01:19 PM »
No host?  There is a guy in E. Lansing who has some experience in both hosting game shows and dealing with Mr. Jennings.....
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

sshuffield70

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Jun 26 2005, 12:01 PM\']No host?  There is a guy in E. Lansing who has some experience in both hosting game shows and dealing with Mr. Jennings.....
[snapback]90098[/snapback]
[/quote]

And now a man who got the crap beat out of him by Ken....MATT OTTINGER!!

(Sorry, Matt, I couldn't resist! :) )

goongas

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2005, 02:19:11 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Jun 26 2005, 11:54 AM\'][quote name=\'wasabe\' date=\'Jun 26 2005, 09:11 AM\']Any word on how this is coming along?

If it's going to be shot in NY, I might try out myself.  :)
[snapback]90089[/snapback]
[/quote]

Took the test for "Ken Jennings vs. the World" on Wed... 7 people in the group...apparently , they've already scheduled the contestants for the first 65 eps...and a second cycle has already been ordered....the people trying out now are trying out to be A: Runthrough contestants for the pilots, and B: contestants for the second cycle.

The test was not easy, some mult choice, most fill in the blank, and some general answer. Dunno what the watermark was , but 4 of us passed.

Runthroughs begin this week, and yes, it will be shot in NYC.

Other info : It's a new format. Looks like teams of contestants take on Ken at first....and there's no host yet.
[snapback]90097[/snapback]
[/quote]

Interesting.  I was told I would have to reaudition for the second cycle.  I know someone in my audition group got the call on Friday to be a rehearsal contestant this week.  I did not get a call.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2005, 02:21:34 PM »
[quote name=\'sshuffield70\' date=\'Jun 26 2005, 10:54 AM\'][quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Jun 26 2005, 12:01 PM\']No host?  There is a guy in E. Lansing who has some experience in both hosting game shows and dealing with Mr. Jennings.....
[snapback]90098[/snapback]
[/quote]

And now a man who got the crap beat out of him by Ken....MATT OTTINGER!!

(Sorry, Matt, I couldn't resist! :) )
[snapback]90100[/snapback]
[/quote]

It's been nice knowin' ya... ;-)