Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTTT  (Read 2980 times)

BrandonFG

TTTT
« on: June 30, 2005, 10:26:47 PM »
I don't know if this should go on the GSN board, but I'll take my chances and start here. ;-) There's two episodes of TTTT90 that stick out in my mind, and I was wondering if either have aired yet.

-The first featured a man who was covered from head-to-toe with tattoos, and after being revealed, he actually revealed some of his tattoos. This is actually one that my mom remembered from when I was younger, and I think it aired in November 1990 (not sure if GSN is at that point yet).

-The second featured a blind man who gained fame for crossing the Appalachian (sp?) Mountains. At that time, he was blind for about 20 years.

If anyone can remember when these eps. aired, it would be appreciated. TIA!
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Pyramid80

TTTT
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 11:19:12 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jun 30 2005, 09:26 PM\']-The first featured a man who was covered from head-to-toe with tattoos, and after being revealed, he actually revealed some of his tattoos. This is actually one that my mom remembered from when I was younger, and I think it aired in November 1990 (not sure if GSN is at that point yet).
[snapback]90514[/snapback]
[/quote]
I have been following TTTT pretty much ever day.  The one with the guy covered in tattoos aired either earlier this week, or late last week.  I have it recorded, but can't recall which day it aired without looking.

Marshall Akers

TTTT
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 08:34:26 AM »
The tattoo man was featured during last Friday's One On One round.  Bill Irwin, the blind hiker, shows up for the second show of week 28, so if we stay on track, that spot is something like three or four months away...

Hope that helps.

Marshall

BrandonFG

TTTT
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 12:09:13 PM »
[quote name=\'Marshall Akers\' date=\'Jul 1 2005, 07:34 AM\']The tattoo man was featured during last Friday's One On One round.  Bill Irwin, the blind hiker, shows up for the second show of week 28, so if we stay on track, that spot is something like three or four months away...

Hope that helps.
[snapback]90547[/snapback]
[/quote]

It helps a lot...thanks to both! :-)
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!