Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Comming soon on GSN  (Read 7279 times)

The Pyramids

Comming soon on GSN
« on: June 25, 2005, 02:09:52 PM »
GSN is indeed runnig promos showcasing 'never seen episodes of 'Millionaire's on GSN.' They begin Tuesday.

Tommorow may be Whoppi's last show (I'm not sure if today's show was a Thursday ep or not). Someone inquired about it here recently. Appropriately there is a funny incident that shows how Tom was a 100x greater asset to the show from day one.

Back to the 09/01 week w/ John Ritter, Dyan Cannon, Stephen Collins et all afther that I guess. Its been on so much now I may be able to name the other four stars soon (Jeffrey Tambor was another).
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 02:10:19 PM by PaulD »

BrandonFG

Comming soon on GSN
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 11:12:29 PM »
[quote name=\'PaulD\' date=\'Jun 25 2005, 01:09 PM\']Tommorow may be Whoppi's last show (I'm not sure if today's show was a Thursday ep or not). Someone inquired about it here recently. Appropriately there is a funny incident that shows how Tom was a 100x greater asset to the show from day one.
[snapback]90049[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thinking back to Whoopi's last week,  she had a whole bunch of suitcases in her square, more and more as the week went on. I saw this morning's ep., and her square was pretty empty.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Esoteric Eric

Comming soon on GSN
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 11:54:42 AM »
Whoopi had plenty of luggage in her cubicle for today's (6/26) episode.  At the end, Tom mentioned that "tomorrow" (Sat. 7/2) will be Whoopi's last day as center square.

Esoteric Eric
Eric Smallman; "...I don't think God ever forgave me for Phyllis Newman..." - "Jimmy Carter" (Dan Aykroyd), SNL, 1976

The Pyramids

Comming soon on GSN
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 02:45:39 PM »
I like Tom, but if they are going to keep the '01-'02 season running over and over keep the show on weekends.

Esoteric Eric

Comming soon on GSN
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 10:06:55 PM »
As pessimistically noted in some quarters (including this thread), GSN restarted season four of Whoopi Squares this AM.

Esoteric Eric, Seattle, WA, where Comcast still hasn't switched to GSN's West Coast feed, so being conscious @ 7:30 PDT on a weekend morning for Squares was an unlikely proposition, anyway (and I now get my MG fix workdays @ 6 AM, rather than weekends @ 8 AM)

EDIT 7/4/05 6 AM PDT: Gee, sure is quiet 'round here, no new posts in the whole Forum for almost the last ten hours... and I'm still the newest in GSN...
Someone in my neighborhood decided that 3:45 in the morning was a good time for setting off firecrackers, so I'm awake (proving the above comment to be complete hypocrisy; I'm usually up by 7 regardless...)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 09:07:33 AM by Esoteric Eric »
Eric Smallman; "...I don't think God ever forgave me for Phyllis Newman..." - "Jimmy Carter" (Dan Aykroyd), SNL, 1976