Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hypothetical Situation #5  (Read 5182 times)

Winkfan

Hypothetical Situation #5
« on: July 10, 2005, 11:50:18 PM »
The bigwigs at GSN have been offered the rights to air two new game show 'repeats' that have never been seen on the network, and will give either a weekend slot. One of the shows in question is Second Honeymoon; the other is STUDS.

Which do you think GSN should air?

I, myself, think GSN should air the former on that weekends and send the latter to the 'erasure monster!'

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Beverly Malden of the Big Board!'
In Loving Memory: Dolores "Roxanne" Rosedale (1929-2024)

CarbonCpy

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 12:00:16 AM »
[quote name=\'Winkfan\' date=\'Jul 10 2005, 10:50 PM\']The bigwigs at GSN have been offered the rights to air two new game show 'repeats' that have never been seen on the network, and will give either a weekend slot. One of the shows in question is Second Honeymoon; the other is STUDS.

I, myself, think GSN should air the former on that weekends and send the latter to the 'erasure monster!'

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Beverly Malden of the Big Board!'
[snapback]91155[/snapback]
[/quote]

Comedy Third Option: another half-hour of infomercials.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 12:00:44 AM by CarbonCpy »

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 12:12:02 AM »
<bug-eyed stare>

There were four MORE of these?

I had to read it twice.  For a horrible minute I thought that was factual.
Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 12:33:48 AM »
[quote name=\'Winkfan\' date=\'Jul 10 2005, 10:50 PM\']The bigwigs at GSN have been offered the rights to air two new game show 'repeats' that have never been seen on the network, and will give either a weekend slot. One of the shows in question is Second Honeymoon; the other is STUDS.

[/quote]

And outside of us, who has heard of "Second Honeymoon"? At least Studs was popular enough to be recognized if anyone brings it up. If I had the choice, I'd use that alone, and put it in a late-nite slot. Maybe bring back memories for some viewers. I mean, not everyone hates the relationship shows.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

catkins522

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 12:38:09 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jul 10 2005, 11:33 PM\']And outside of us, who has heard of "Second Honeymoon"? At least Studs was popular enough to be recognized if anyone brings it up. If I had the choice, I'd use that alone, and put it in a late-nite slot. Maybe bring back memories for some viewers. I mean, not everyone hates the relationship shows.
[/quote]

My vote goes to Studs.  A good host and, on an episode, the future (and past) CS turner and basketball wife.

Charles Atkins
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

Don Howard

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 12:54:01 AM »
Sure, put SH on there to give the ladies in the audience of The Network For Games their first chance to break out their vibrators as they behold the awesome essence that is Wayne Cox.
Ya wouldn't want to switch out Studs for Talkabout, would you?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 12:54:55 AM by Don Howard »

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 12:57:03 AM »

[/quote]

Oh, my Lord.  I wouldn't want to see neither.  Sorry.

Brandon Brooks

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 01:44:55 AM »
I'm greedy-I want both.  But I'd go with 2nd Honeymoon because I want Tammy to be happy.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

sshuffield70

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 09:16:33 AM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Jul 10 2005, 11:54 PM\']Sure, put SH on there to give the ladies in the audience of The Network For Games their first chance to break out their vibrators as they behold the awesome essence that is Wayne Cox.
Ya wouldn't want to switch out Studs for Talkabout, would you?
[snapback]91167[/snapback]
[/quote]

No, the question is why the hell hasn't GSN been able to revive "Talkabout"......oh, wait a minute....Boden isn't there anymore....and he had the best chance of reviving it........CARRY ON!!!

uncamark

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 04:31:40 PM »
And besides, Fox owns "Studs."  They now have their own reality show channel to put it on.  I'm surprised Boden hasn't scheduled it yet--or is he waiting until nobody's looking?

tvwxman

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 07:55:21 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jul 11 2005, 03:31 PM\']And besides, Fox owns "Studs."  They now have their own reality show channel to put it on.  I'm surprised Boden hasn't scheduled it yet--or is he waiting until nobody's looking?
[snapback]91205[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'd wager that based on the overnight ratings of Fox Reality Channel - nobody 'is' looking.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 08:44:03 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Jul 11 2005, 06:55 PM\']I'd wager that based on the overnight ratings of Fox Reality Channel - nobody 'is' looking.
[/quote]
They've been published?  What are they pulling?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

bclark71

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 08:48:23 PM »
Sure, put SH on there to give the ladies in the audience of The Network For Games their first chance to break out their vibrators as they behold the awesome essence that is Wayne Cox.

I'm finding it hard to believe that some women can't get enough Cox.

sshuffield70

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 09:18:38 PM »
[quote name=\'bclark71\' date=\'Jul 11 2005, 07:48 PM\']

I'm finding it hard to believe that some women can't get enough Cox.
[snapback]91225[/snapback]
[/quote]

LINE......OF.......THE......DAY!!!!!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 10:04:29 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Jul 11 2005, 05:44 PM\']They've been published?  What are they pulling?
[/quote]
Each other, based on the last episode of Hannity & Colmes I watched.

/oddly enough, it was also the FIRST episode of Hannity & Colmes that I watched.
//If Colmes ever did Pyramid, he'd receive.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe