Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bad Kitty  (Read 3075 times)

Jim

Bad Kitty
« on: August 09, 2003, 12:53:13 PM »
1.) On Saturday's BWO TTTT (a morning show edition with the current Fab 4 from the nighttime show), the first spot featured a woman who ran \"a castle\" for dogs.  Here, dogs were treated to grooming in an opulent surrounding, thick carpet, and lots of pampering.  Kitty Carlisle, looking like she ate some Taco Bell which disagreed with her, said, \"I like dogs, but this smacks of the fall Roman empire,\" in a deadpan tone.  She wasn't trying to make a joke.  Why would Mrs. Hart, usually dripping in diamonds and chiffon, carted around by drivers wherever she goes to and from her expensive living quarters, and who cannot cook herself (we learned that this week - gotta watch BWO every day!) find fault with indulging your dog in a little treat?
2.) I am so proud of myself.  Usually when I watch WML?, I take a free guess as to what the person does before it is revealed (like they did in the early episodes).  I correctly guessed the man recently featured from California operates a charm school.  You do get a good feeling when that happens - as it did only a few times to the panel during the run of the free guess.  Now that I have self-actualized, I have to find a new life challenge.

Jimmy Owen

Bad Kitty
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 12:56:38 PM »
Kitties and dogs are natural enemies.  It has ever been thus.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Steve Gavazzi

Bad Kitty
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2003, 11:25:34 PM »
[quote name=\'Jim\' date=\'Aug 9 2003, 12:53 PM\'] Now that I have self-actualized, I have to find a new life challenge. [/quote]
 Try guessing the Final Jeopardy! question just from the category.  I know it sounds ridiculous, but my dad's actually done it about five times.

zachhoran

Bad Kitty
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 08:14:27 AM »
I guessed the FJ answer ONCE from the category, so your dad has me beat. The time I guessed it was in the category State POstal Abbreviations. THe answer was something to the effect of \"this state's postal abbreviation comes alphabetically first\"(Alaska, AK)