Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Syndicated Beat The Clock questions  (Read 5921 times)

irismason42

Syndicated Beat The Clock questions
« on: August 17, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »
Here are some questions I would like to ask about the Syndicated Beat The Clock:

1) What was the opening montage look like on the syndicated BTC?
2) When Gene Wood left his announcing position and took over the hosting duties, did the set remained the same as the Narz set(the orange clock, blue set with red and orange stripes)?
3) What was the closing spiel to the syndicated BTC?
4)I know that this version was self-contained and both couples stayed on throughout the whole episode and it does have 3 commercial breaks/4 segments, but does it feature returning champion couples?
5) When a couple completes the stunt, do they win a prize and take a trip to the Cash Board(ranging from $50-$200) to see how much money they won?
6) I already know that BTC had Goodson/Todman Associates under the displayed copyright year with the 5 episode a week taping but when did they add the one celebrity guest of the week route?
7) I know that this was the only incarnation of BTC that Dick Clark appeared in but which other celebrities you can think of who appeared on that version of the show?
8) What was the female assistant of that version of this show?
9) What stunts were played on BTC when the show was in Montreal?

aaron sica

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 07:13:39 PM »
Wow.

Why are you asking these same questions here, when you already most likely know the answer to them anyway, when you already posted them at GSN's board and no one answered them there either?

Don Howard

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 07:16:56 PM »
[quote name=\'irismason42\' date=\'Aug 17 2005, 06:06 PM\']8) What was the female assistant of that version of this show?
[snapback]94402[/snapback]
[/quote]
I'll only answer this one because she's an underdiscussed lovely lady and a dynamite What's My Line questioner: Gail Sheldon.
And now, let us begin a discussion of Gail's beauty. Who will start?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 07:19:42 PM by Don Howard »

zachhoran

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 07:44:36 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Aug 17 2005, 06:13 PM\']Wow.

Why are you asking these same questions here, when you already most likely know the answer to them anyway, when you already posted them at GSN's board and no one answered them there either?
[snapback]94403[/snapback]
[/quote]

This implies Irismason knows something about game shows. One wonders if he/she/it knows anything about them. Brian Henke probably knows more than Iris does.

melman1

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 09:32:36 PM »
So much for the promises that Killfiles would improve things around here.
melman1, "some sort of God on this message board" - PYLdude, 7/9/06.

Don Howard

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 09:54:57 PM »
Yes, yes, yes. Back to Gail Sheldon. Anyone have her phone number?