Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Art James Fans  (Read 2928 times)

Jimmy Owen

Art James Fans
« on: September 18, 2005, 03:48:28 PM »
"Mallrats" is being re-released on DVD on Tuesday.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Art James Fans
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 03:52:08 PM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Sep 18 2005, 12:48 PM\']"Mallrats" is being re-released on DVD on Tuesday.
[/quote]
I wasn't aware it was out of print. Is it a special edition? (The one I have already has a damned lot of extras, as you would expect with Kevin Smith releases.)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

LA the DJ

Art James Fans
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 05:40:03 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Sep 18 2005, 02:52 PM\'][quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Sep 18 2005, 12:48 PM\']"Mallrats" is being re-released on DVD on Tuesday.
[/quote]
I wasn't aware it was out of print. Is it a special edition? (The one I have already has a damned lot of extras, as you would expect with Kevin Smith releases.)
[snapback]97129[/snapback]
[/quote]
The new version is the Tenth Anniversary Edition, and will have the same kind of extras "Clerks X" had. More info at ViewAskew.
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Art James Fans
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 06:03:20 PM »
[quote name=\'nWo_Whammy\' date=\'Sep 18 2005, 02:40 PM\']The new version is the Tenth Anniversary Edition, and will have the same kind of extras "Clerks X" had. More info at ViewAskew.
[/quote]
Man, I used to be a big fan of Kevin Smith, but now I get the vibe that he's just squeezing every last dollar out of his old flicks while he can, and releasing theatrical crappe like "Jersey Girl".

(Not that I'm a huge fan at ALL of the concept of screwing early adopters by trying to make them buy your DVD twice anyhow.)

That new Clerks flick had better be FANTASTIC.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe