Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy! DVD  (Read 3656 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Jeopardy! DVD
« on: August 26, 2005, 10:01:59 PM »
On the Jeopardy DVD set coming this November, there are 5 episodes included.

Show #1 from 1984
Ken Jennings' Last Game
The Full UTOC Final Round

TvShowsonDVD.com says that the DVD will be about $20.

Personally, I'd only buy it for the first episode. I am against watching Ken Jennings get mauled by other competitors (although I know a lot of people would pay tenfold to see that). Why not include his $75,000 win or one of his closer battles with Michael Cudahy or, need I mention Matt Ottinger?

Great way to show your appreciation to the guy who helped you beat Wheel in the ratings for the first time in umpteen years (even though the half mil from the tourney wasn't bad, either).
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Jeremy Nelson

Jeopardy! DVD
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 10:03:53 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to read the other topic. Just consider this a reply to the other thread.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Jeopardy! DVD
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 06:04:13 AM »
[quote name=\'rollercoaster87\' date=\'Aug 26 2005, 09:01 PM\']Why not include his $75,000 win or one of his closer battles with Michael Cudahy or, need I mention Matt Ottinger? [/quote]
That episode has little to no significance in Ken's overall run.  If Joe Blow from Des Moines had played the same as Matt, would you consider it significant?

Great way to show your appreciation to the guy...
The $2,000,000 plus paycheck wasn't enough?
--Mark
Phil 4:13