Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jayne Meadows on "WML Live On Stage" in Hollywood  (Read 3101 times)

J. Keith

Jayne Meadows on "WML Live On Stage" in Hollywood
« on: August 26, 2005, 09:10:59 PM »
Hi All,

Jayne Meadows, of "I've Got a Secret" fame, is scheduled to be on the panel of my "What's My Line? - Live On Stage" on Wednesday, August 31st at 8pm in Los Angeles.

Hope y'all can make it!

Your panel moderator,
J. Keith van Straaten
www.jkeith.net
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 09:11:19 PM by J. Keith »

J. Keith

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 05:38:25 PM »
Just Added...

RIP TAYLOR, game show & comedy icon, is scheduled to join the panel 8/31 as well.

Hope to see you there!

best,jkvs

cmjb13

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 06:10:47 PM »
Has there been any thought to greet the fans after the show and allow a few photo opportunities? (host & panel)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 06:11:06 PM by cmjb13 »
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

J. Keith

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 06:28:40 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Aug 29 2005, 02:10 PM\']Has there been any thought to greet the fans after the show and allow a few photo opportunities? (host & panel)
[snapback]95392[/snapback]
[/quote]

i always come out to greet folks after.  the panelists usually do too, but no guarantees.

jkvs

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 10:19:26 PM »
[quote name=\'J. Keith\' date=\'Aug 29 2005, 05:28 PM\'][quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Aug 29 2005, 02:10 PM\']Has there been any thought to greet the fans after the show and allow a few photo opportunities? (host & panel)
[snapback]95392[/snapback]
[/quote]

i always come out to greet folks after.  the panelists usually do too, but no guarantees.
[snapback]95393[/snapback]
[/quote]
I'll second that emotion.  While I did not get the chance to meet Edward Asner (the mystery guest the night I and a number of Congreff attendees were there), the panelists, remaining contestants, musician Adam Chester and J. Keith himself all were cordial enough to mingle in the lobby and at the foot of the stage, and those of us with cameras snapped away.

Just a fun night all the way around.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

J. Keith

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2005, 03:13:35 AM »
Hope some of y'all made it.  It was a magical night.

Here's another tip... a game show-related guest will be on this week's show (9/7) as well.  Enjoy!

best,
jkvs
www.jkeith.net