Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Karn's Feud...BACK IN PHILLY!  (Read 7466 times)

gsnman

Karn's Feud...BACK IN PHILLY!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2005, 08:30:32 PM »
Family Feud airs twice here in Las Vegas on GOLD 33, Cable 6, KFBT-TV.  

I'm sure in my hometown of Durham, NC, WRDC UPN 28 currently airs Feud at 12 noon weekdays.

uncamark

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 03:27:51 PM »
In Chicago, "Feud"'s back in prime time on WCIU, at 7:30 p.m. after "The Insider"--and we all know who the host on that show is.  :)  It replaces the cancelled "Celebrity Justice."

The other run remains at 9 a.m. on the U, with the umpteenth rerun of "Moral Court" as its lead-in.

ChuckNet

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 06:55:56 PM »
WCAU did air Louie's Feud during the 1999-2000 premiere season. It aired a single run at 10AM at first, then moved it to 11, where it became a double run.

If it had expanded during Karn's reign, would they have promised to DOUBLE THE RUN??! (Sorry, just had to)

It moved around a bit here in NY that first season, as well...WWOR first aired it from 10-11 AM, then they moved it to noon-1 PM, and then to 4-5 PM, where it also stayed for the 2nd season...then it briefly moved back to the noon-1 slot before WNYW picked it up sometime in Oct 01.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 06:56:32 PM by ChuckNet »

Robert Hutchinson

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 08:44:02 PM »
I missed catching any of the premiere, since WCTV in Tallahassee has gone from a double run to a single run, and moved the show a bit earlier to 9:30 AM. At least I can watch a whole episode through before heading to work, if I want.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

Thad Dixon

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2005, 10:32:04 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Sep 11 2005, 04:49 PM\']Doesn't count for much, but our FOX station WVBT had the show from the 2000 season to the first half of the 2002 season. Let's see, it aired at noon, 6 pm, 6 AM (!), then 2:30 am. The show moved to WTVZ (a former FOX affil., now WB), when it became obvious WVBT was putting a fairly successful show in a crappy timeslot. Hell, even the double run aired in the graveyard shift.
[snapback]96458[/snapback]
[/quote]

And then when it moved to WTVZ, at first they had it in a double run from 11am-Noon opposite TPiR (on CBS affil. WTKR).  In the fall of 2003, they moved it to 5pm-6pm.  Then they moved it back to 11am-Noon when Ryan Seacrest's ill-fated talk show arrived on the scene.  Then they had it from Noon-1pm for the first half of last season.  Finally, after that, they moved it back to 11am-Noon for the third time and have kept it there for this season.

So, it looks like Philly is not the only market where Feud has to compete with TPiR this season.

And I've been waiting a long time since I got here to say this, but this marks my 100th post here!  Yay!  Finally!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 10:56:47 PM »
[quote name=\'Thad Dixon\' date=\'Sep 12 2005, 07:32 PM\']And I've been waiting a long time since I got here to say this, but this marks my 100th post here!  Yay!  Finally!
[/quote]
Congratulations. It took 100 posts for the majority of this board to ascertain that you are a complete and utter ninny.

You must be so proud.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe