Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Finders Keepers Board Game  (Read 2921 times)

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Finders Keepers Board Game
« on: September 11, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »
How is this thing played? I've read rumblings over the past few years, but never got a full answer.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

inturnaround

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 09:39:39 AM »
[quote name=\'JasonA1\' date=\'Sep 11 2005, 09:15 AM\']How is this thing played? I've read rumblings over the past few years, but never got a full answer.
[snapback]96425[/snapback]
[/quote]

A bunch of boxes with junk in it. Find it!

It's about as fun as it sounds.
Joe Coughlin     
Human

Steve_Bier

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 12:32:12 PM »
[quote name=\'JasonA1\' date=\'Sep 11 2005, 08:15 AM\']How is this thing played? I've read rumblings over the past few years, but never got a full answer.

-Jason
[snapback]96425[/snapback]
[/quote]

Having owned the game during the "Finder's Keeper's frenzy" of the 80's, allow me to elaborate...

The game consisted of 9 cardboard boxes....roughly the size of the type of box that holds a coffee mug in it. Also included were clue cards, and a piece of cardboard that consisted of different "hidden objects". These would be punched off the sheet, and one would be hidden in each box.

As for the "junk"? Well, you had to supply your own junk. It could have been anything from confetti to toilet paper.

If I remember correctly, game play was similar to the show, minus the hidden picture thing. What I **DO** remember, was that it was the biggest piece of crap ever unleashed into the home game market. I was wicked disappointed with it.

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 12:51:35 PM »
Isn't the true home game better known as "finding a pair of matching socks in the morning"?