Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Betty White Christmas to air on Christmas Day  (Read 14222 times)

bossjock967

• Smiling politely.
A Betty White Christmas to air on Christmas Day
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2005, 12:54:18 AM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Dec 20 2005, 12:01 AM\'][quote name=\'cool245\' date=\'Sep 26 2005, 06:39 PM\']I like $20,000 Pyramid and $25,000 Pyramid (hosted by Dick Clark not Bill Cullen).  GSN should put those on the weekday schedule with $10,000 Pyramid on the weekend schedule.
[/quote]
And, as asked over on the GSN boards:
Why should (in your own words) they do that?  I see absolutely 0 benefit to GSN.
[snapback]105180[/snapback]
[/quote]
And why do you feel the need to respond to something that was written almost 4 MONTHS ago??

Damn man... go outside.  And for everyone's sake here... get laid.
Corey Dukes
The "Biggest Jerk" of the Game Show Forum

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2005, 01:05:04 AM »
[quote name=\'bossjock967\' date=\'Dec 21 2005, 12:54 AM\']And why do you feel the need to respond to something that was written almost 4 MONTHS ago??

Damn man... go outside.  And for everyone's sake here... get laid.
[/quote]
Well excuse the living hell out of me for not noticing that the thread got bumped.  For someone, who I seem to recall b*tched excessively about others not using the ignore feature, I think it would be good if you took your own advice.

I'd make a comment about your "get laid" line...but I don't want to get banned.  But please, if you're going to make a slam, make it original.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 01:31:00 AM by Modor »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2005, 02:14:49 AM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Dec 20 2005, 10:05 PM\']I'd make a comment about your "get laid" line...but I don't want to get banned.  But please, if you're going to make a slam, make it original.
[snapback]105388[/snapback]
[/quote]
Either that, or pay me a royalty. This material isn't free, folks. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dzinkin

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2005, 06:52:38 AM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Dec 21 2005, 01:05 AM\']Well excuse the living hell out of me for not noticing that the thread got bumped.  For someone, who I seem to recall b*tched excessively about others not using the ignore feature, I think it would be good if you took your own advice.
[/quote]
Someone who can't excuse anyone whose post doesn't meet his exacting standards, or whose post even simply discusses a topic that doesn't interest him at the moment, now wants to be excused -- for behavior that he'd have been the first to slam had it come from anyone else.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 06:59:31 AM by dzinkin »

Brakus

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2005, 08:18:25 AM »
I'm surprised this board hasn't been on Fandom_Wank numerous times given the constant bickering over stupid little things, and everybody replying to it with absolutely no game show content within. Jeez.
"Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. THAT is the secret of life." -- Iskandar, King of Conquerors (Fate/Zero, Fate/GO)

bossjock967

• Smiling politely.
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2005, 08:47:34 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Dec 21 2005, 02:14 AM\'][quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Dec 20 2005, 10:05 PM\']I'd make a comment about your "get laid" line...but I don't want to get banned.  But please, if you're going to make a slam, make it original.
[/quote]
Either that, or pay me a royalty. This material isn't free, folks. :)
[snapback]105397[/snapback]
[/quote]
The check is in the mail... promise.  :-)
Corey Dukes

bossjock967

• Smiling politely.
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2005, 08:50:08 AM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Dec 21 2005, 01:05 AM\']Well excuse the living hell out of me for not noticing that the thread got bumped.  For someone, who I seem to recall b*tched excessively about others not using the ignore feature, I think it would be good if you took your own advice.

I'd make a comment about your "get laid" line...but I don't want to get banned.  But please, if you're going to make a slam, make it original.
[/quote]
Our esteemed moderator hit the nail right on the head.  If it was someone else... and you noticed it... you'd be all over them.  Now that someone has said something to you... you want to be excused for not noticing.

There's a line somewhere that says something about "being able to dish it out, but not being able to take it."

And I stand by my borrowed comment from Mr. Lemon.
Corey Dukes

pocketchange2006

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2005, 01:36:56 PM »
I tell ya, I am not a real big fan of the b&w but the WML and Password were awesome. The "maternity clothes" segment on WML was outrageous! I'm sure in the '50s that sort of thing was probably pushing the envelope in language for sure.

EDIT: I was busy with other xmas things and caught some of the Feud game show hosts special. Who was the african american chic that was standing between peter marshall and bert parks? What game show did she host?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 03:16:02 PM by pocketchange2006 »

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2005, 03:53:34 PM »
[quote name=\'pocketchange2006\' date=\'Dec 25 2005, 12:36 PM\']EDIT: I was busy with other xmas things and caught some of the Feud game show hosts special. Who was the african american chic that was standing between peter marshall and bert parks? What game show did she host?
[snapback]105819[/snapback]
[/quote]
Leslie Uggams.  She co-hosted FANTASY with Peter Marshall, but she's best known as a singer and actress.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

pocketchange2006

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2005, 10:56:31 PM »
I had found her name shortly after that but wasn't familiar with PM being the host of that and the name of the show Fantasy was definitely not familiar to me. Guess ya learn something new everyday!