Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune to tape shows in South Florida  (Read 8293 times)

KWJCDon

Wheel of Fortune to tape shows in South Florida
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 10:32:01 PM »
Hey Tim,

Good luck and hope you end up getting on the show.

I forgot all about this due to Wilma. I own a duplex and the downstairs apartment that I rent out ended up with 3 feet of storm surge in it. In the process of cleaning up, insurance companies etc., I forgot all about this happening. I was hoping to run into you as well. Maybe next time they come around to our neck of the woods.

Don

thgames65

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2005, 02:14:26 AM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Nov 13 2005, 08:00 AM\']
Well I went home and last night I received an e-mail already inviting me to the final audition in several days. I have looked through many of the tips and they are very helpful. Does anyone here have any pointers for that final audition?

I am going to the Hard Rock today as Erika wants to try herself at getting onstage.  I will be wearing my WOF hat and glasses so if you see me, please say "hi"!

Tim :-)
[snapback]102129[/snapback]
[/quote]

Good luck to you and Erika!

Tim H.

Timsterino

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 12:02:35 AM »
[quote name=\'thgames65\' date=\'Nov 14 2005, 03:14 AM\'][quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Nov 13 2005, 08:00 AM\']
Well I went home and last night I received an e-mail already inviting me to the final audition in several days. I have looked through many of the tips and they are very helpful. Does anyone here have any pointers for that final audition?

I am going to the Hard Rock today as Erika wants to try herself at getting onstage.  I will be wearing my WOF hat and glasses so if you see me, please say "hi"!

[snapback]102129[/snapback]
[/quote]

Good luck to you and Erika!

Tim H.
[snapback]102187[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks, Tim. Erika did not get called but she is ok with it. Tomorrow is the big day for me and I am excited. I will post a follow-up!

We hope to see you and Elaine the next time we come to Los Angeles!

Timsterino

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 04:45:15 AM »
[quote name=\'KWJCDon\' date=\'Nov 13 2005, 11:32 PM\']Hey Tim,

Good luck and hope you end up getting on the show.

I forgot all about this due to Wilma. I own a duplex and the downstairs apartment that I rent out ended up with 3 feet of storm surge in it. In the process of cleaning up, insurance companies etc., I forgot all about this happening. I was hoping to run into you as well. Maybe next time they come around to our neck of the woods.

Don
[snapback]102176[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks, Don! I know Wilma has thrown so many things down here off course. I am sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope to meet you next time also.

Did you request tickets to the taping at the Broward County Convention Center?

« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 06:07:10 AM by Timsterino »

tmq800

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 09:29:11 PM »
So how did you do?

tvrandywest

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 10:47:27 AM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Oct 3 2005, 05:21 PM\']Wheel of Fortune will be taping a month of shows in South Florida this December at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale...
[snapback]98477[/snapback]
[/quote]
FYI, the 20 shows will include another "NFL Week".

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 10:47:52 AM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

Timsterino

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2005, 10:01:29 PM »
[quote name=\'tmq800\' date=\'Nov 15 2005, 10:29 PM\']So how did you do?
[snapback]102317[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well since you asked :-)....

As you know, I auditioned here in Ft. Lauderdale and what an amazing experience it was. Today I received a call that I am an alternate contestant for the Saturday. 12/10 tapings. Although I most likely will not play here in Florida, I am excited because I will be playing the game in Los Angeles or another city.

I am really excited about having this experience and the chance to hang out with and root on the other contestants. The audition was a blast, I can only imagine how taping day will be. When the coordinator called me today, I think I was in shock. Too cool!

I will give a full report (minus spoilers) of the Ft. Lauderdale tapings. I am going to be in the audience on Sunday as a fan as well.