Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR LIVE SCHED  (Read 3988 times)

trevorroe

TPIR LIVE SCHED
« on: October 10, 2005, 06:33:41 PM »
Hi all..

I recently moved to NYC and I was thinking about going down to AC to catch TPIR Live.  I was wondering (and I'm sure Randy can probably answer this), what is the host schedule for the rest of October up to the move to Harrah's AC?  I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Thanks!
Trevor Roe

tvrandywest

TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 09:21:42 PM »
[quote name=\'trevorroe\' date=\'Oct 10 2005, 02:33 PM\']Hi all..

I recently moved to NYC and I was thinking about going down to AC to catch TPIR Live.  I was wondering (and I'm sure Randy can probably answer this), what is the host schedule for the rest of October up to the move to Harrah's AC?  I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Thanks!
Trevor Roe
[snapback]99110[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hi Trev. Welcome to New York, New York... the city so nice they named it twice. Catch a Letterman taping when you can.

TPiR-Live continues to sell out nightly, Sunday thru Friday; we polish the big wheel on Saturday nights. Roger Lodge of "Blind Date" is hosting this week and next. Todd Newton returns on the 23rd to wrap the month. The show will be dark for a brief hiatus starting November 1st as we move to a new venue a bit down the Boardwalk... not the Harrah's as previously announced, but another of the company's many AC properties. Stay tuned for details, and Come on Down to see the show!

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 09:10:47 PM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

Steve McClellan

TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 12:40:55 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Oct 10 2005, 06:21 PM\']we polish the big wheel on Saturday nights.[/quote]
*Way* too much information, Randy....

pianogeek

• LET'S PLAY!
TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 01:05:56 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Oct 10 2005, 08:21 PM\']
Hi Trev. Welcome to New York, New York... the city so nice they named it twice. Catch a Letterman taping when you can.

[/quote]

Boy, last Friday when they had Jungle Jack Hanna with Dave, it's fun to see Dave hide when Jack brings badass animals to the set.

Hope to finally see Roger or Todd with Randy real soon!
-Sanford

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
[quote name=\'Steve McClellan\' date=\'Oct 10 2005, 09:40 PM\'][quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Oct 10 2005, 06:21 PM\']we polish the big wheel on Saturday nights.[/quote]
*Way* too much information, Randy....
[snapback]99147[/snapback]
[/quote]
It's why God created Saturday nights.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 11:03:22 AM »
[quote name=\'pianogeek\' date=\'Oct 11 2005, 12:05 AM\']Boy, last Friday when they had Jungle Jack Hanna with Dave, it's fun to see Dave hide when Jack brings badass animals to the set.
[snapback]99150[/snapback]
[/quote]
Just asking--Dave still doesn't tape on Fridays, right? (I *think* he does two shows on Monday, the second of which airs Friday.)

Just in case I'm ever able to make a taping (the only LETTERMAN taping I ever attended was one he did in Chicago--and Dave's lead guest that night? Jay Leno).

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

trevorroe

TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 12:15:20 PM »
Thanks Randy for the info!  I hope to make it down before you close for a few weeks.

Trevor

Shredder

TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 07:21:40 AM »
That might work out  good.  Are you and Todd open Halloween weekend?  That's my birthday around that time and it's the perfect time to go :)..

uncamark

TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 12:03:52 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Oct 13 2005, 06:21 AM\']That might work out  good.  Are you and Todd open Halloween weekend?  That's my birthday around that time and it's the perfect time to go :)..
[snapback]99390[/snapback]
[/quote]

Aren't they going to be TPing Rich Fields' house?  :)

Shredder

TPIR LIVE SCHED
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 04:15:21 PM »
Looks like we're definetly going the weekend of the 28th, 29th on a Friday.  I reneed the direct link to order tickets though.  I  searched ticket master and couldn't find a listing.....

Also have to remember  to bring my camera :)

Anyone else here going that weekend?