Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone think Regis would agree to this? ;)  (Read 2987 times)

Shredder

Anyone think Regis would agree to this? ;)
« on: November 12, 2005, 11:30:11 AM »
Hey all,

I'm stuck on a script I'm writing for a proposed comic book.  It's a super hero b ased book, with live TV as an angle.

I'm stuck at a part where the Hero is battling a mystical creature from the netherworld, and a TV crew is filming the battle live.  I thought it would be fun if the TV crew sent out a celebrity(it's based in NY) to do blow by blow commentation on the fight.  So, then the subject was, wich celebrity?

I've always enjoyed Regis as a Personality on the Letterman show and Millionaire, and thought it would be hillarious if the way the dragon is defeated is as follows.  Keep in mind, I havn't heard the CD yet :).

THe hero drops the weapon he's been using to fight the creature.  Regis tries to think of something to do to help, then gets the idea to sing Christmas songs from his new album.  While the TV crew enjoys his singing, the creature dosn't find it so entertaining and goes into an uncontrolable rage, giving the hero time to grab the weapon and defeat the creature.

Does anyone know of an agent number or fax I might be able to use to get his permission to use his likeness in a comic  book?  I thought he might find it rather amusing and hopefully not insulting :)..