Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Maggie Brown sighting  (Read 3426 times)

ITSBRY

Maggie Brown sighting
« on: November 22, 2005, 12:57:17 AM »
Okay...sorry if this is old news, but I'm watching the special features on the "Star Trek III" Collector's Edition DVD and there big as day is game show pilot queen Maggie Brown (identifying herself as Maggie Spock???). Apparantly, she designed the jewelry for the Star Trek movies!

Wow, Hollywood's a small place!

ITSBRY
itsbry@juno.com
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 12:58:47 AM by ITSBRY »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Maggie Brown sighting
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 01:58:51 AM »
I wonder if she had anything to do with that goofy earring Major Kira wore on DS9. I went to my first and only Star Trek convention during the run of that show, and my GOD was the guy with the booth selling those things making bank.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

HairMetalLives

Maggie Brown sighting
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 02:09:44 PM »
[quote name=\'ITSBRY\' date=\'Nov 21 2005, 10:57 PM\']Okay...sorry if this is old news, but I'm watching the special features on the "Star Trek III" Collector's Edition DVD and there big as day is game show pilot queen Maggie Brown (identifying herself as Maggie Spock???). Apparantly, she designed the jewelry for the Star Trek movies!
[snapback]102842[/snapback]
[/quote]
On her appearances on "Press Your Luck" in 1984, she was introduced as "Maggie Schpock," (sp??) & on "Wipeout," she was called "Maggie Brown-Schpock." Don't know why this is relavent, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyhow.

Mike Tennant

Maggie Brown sighting
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 04:36:47 PM »
[quote name=\'HairMetalLives\' date=\'Nov 22 2005, 02:09 PM\']Don't know why this is relavent, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyhow.
[snapback]102905[/snapback]
[/quote]
Can we make this, with a little spelling fix, a required signature for all Horan & Friends (and you "friends" know who you are) posts?

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Maggie Brown sighting
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 04:37:54 PM »
[quote name=\'Mike Tennant\' date=\'Nov 22 2005, 04:36 PM\']Can we make this, with a little spelling fix, a required signature for all Horan & Friends (and you "friends" know who you are) posts?
[/quote]
Friends don't let friends view Horan & Friends!
--Mark
Phil 4:13

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Maggie Brown sighting
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 04:41:13 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Nov 22 2005, 03:37 PM\'][quote name=\'Mike Tennant\' date=\'Nov 22 2005, 04:36 PM\']Can we make this, with a little spelling fix, a required signature for all Horan & Friends (and you "friends" know who you are) posts?
[/quote]
Friends don't let friends view Horan & Friends!
[snapback]102921[/snapback]
[/quote]
Don't start quoting DRAGON TALES on me now!  :)

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)