Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Don Howard Predicts!  (Read 3350 times)

Don Howard

Don Howard Predicts!
« on: November 28, 2005, 01:38:56 AM »
I betcha Alex makes his first Ken Jennings comparison to our current champion on Monday's telecast of Jeopardy!

tvrandywest

Don Howard Predicts!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 12:22:14 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Nov 27 2005, 10:38 PM\']I betcha Alex makes his first Ken Jennings comparison to our current champion on Monday's telecast of Jeopardy!
[snapback]103303[/snapback]
[/quote]
Good call. The only thing that could keep him from making that comparison with a new champ sooner or later is if that Ken Jennings pilot project is still alive and with a distributor OTHER than KingWorld/CBS/Viacom   ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

zachhoran

Don Howard Predicts!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 08:09:08 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Nov 28 2005, 01:38 AM\']I betcha Alex makes his first Ken Jennings comparison to our current champion on Monday's telecast of Jeopardy!
[/quote]

You should have bet that he wouldn't make the comparison, as Ken was not mentioned on tonight's J!. Check j-archive.com later tonight or tomorrow morning for the outcome of tonight's game

Don Howard

Don Howard Predicts!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 05:33:39 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Nov 28 2005, 08:09 PM\'][quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Nov 28 2005, 01:38 AM\']I betcha Alex makes his first Ken Jennings comparison to our current champion on Monday's telecast of Jeopardy!
[/quote]
You should have bet that he wouldn't make the comparison, as Ken was not mentioned on tonight's J!. Check j-archive.com later tonight or tomorrow morning for the outcome of tonight's game
[snapback]103368[/snapback]
[/quote]
At this time, I would like to revise my prediction. However had...wait a moment...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

....now then. Had our now former champion emerged victorious and gotten his 5th win, he'd have been near $100K and the "shades of Ken Jennings" commentary may very well have been spoken and then all across the land, monkeys would have begun to dance. So in a way, it's not so bad that he lost. I'd rather that the lady won, but at least the heat in my house works.