Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Coming up on In Living Color..  (Read 3681 times)

digiblader

Coming up on In Living Color..
« on: November 30, 2005, 08:34:39 AM »
BET does have Season 5 of In Living Color, which I didn't expect last night when they started airing it at 11:30(they completed Season 4 in the 11:00 timeslot last night.)

I didn't think they had it because all the Wayans left for good in the final season.

Therefore, keep an eye out for the "Dirty Dozens" and "East Hollywood Squares" sketches in the near future.

BrandonFG

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 08:45:28 AM »
[quote name=\'digiblader\' date=\'Nov 30 2005, 08:34 AM\']BET does have Season 5 of In Living Color, which I didn't expect last night when they started airing it at 11:30(they completed Season 4 in the 11:00 timeslot last night.)

I didn't think they had it because all the Wayans left for good in the final season.

Therefore, keep an eye out for the "Dirty Dozens" and "East Hollywood Squares" sketches in the near future.
[snapback]103538[/snapback]
[/quote]
Well, FWIW, it was never a problem for FX (or fX back then). They showed season 5 as well.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

FeudDude

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 10:31:13 PM »
I'm not really surprised they're showing season 5.  I've actually been looking forward to them airing this season, as I've recently gotten into the show thanks to the DVD releases, and I'm interested in seeing what the show was like in the last season.  And I'm looking forward to the GS sketches as well.  

By the way, I know this is on a very short notice for half the country, but according to this episode guide, the first episode airing tonight will feature the first Dirty Dozens sketch.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 10:33:22 PM by FeudDude »

digiblader

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 04:43:10 PM »
Next Monday BET will be airing another ep. of The Dirty Dozens on ILC's 11:00 pm EST airing and at 11:30 they will air an ep. with the East Hollywood Squares... should be exciting for fans of Peter Marshall's version in the 11:30 airing.

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 09:57:53 PM »
Does anyone know how many season 5 eps. featured DD and EHSq? I know DD had several variations (Feud, Wheel, J!, then a J!/Concentration combo).
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 10:54:11 PM »
Friday (12/2) at 11:30pm the master of East Hollywood will be seen on BET.  Who knew "Beaverface" has street cred?