Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The new TPIR slot machine game is...  (Read 3378 times)

cmjb13

The new TPIR slot machine game is...
« on: December 09, 2005, 12:47:14 PM »
The Fishing Game?

But based on IGT's site, it looks like the next real pricing will be Money Game.

And I guess if it's not obvious already, it looks like they will continue to use Rod's likeness (fishing hat & jacket on this game) in future releases.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 02:13:50 PM by cmjb13 »
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Neumms

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 02:10:09 PM »
But they don't have a fishing game on the Price Is Right. And Rod's dead!

uncamark

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 02:16:24 PM »
[quote name=\'Neumms\' date=\'Dec 9 2005, 01:10 PM\']But they don't have a fishing game on the Price Is Right. And Rod's dead!
[snapback]104290[/snapback]
[/quote]

As long as it's got the "TPIR" logo and the theme plays (and Fremantle gets its cut), no one's complaining.  It seems to me that Rod's still there for continuity reasons--and note that his name's in quotes.

Rich Fields, you're going to have to start getting some of Rod's jackets in your size (and does the fishing jacket on the machine have sequins?).

TalkingHeadsFan

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 08:22:32 PM »
Well, old people love The Price is Right...and Fishing...Makes sense...

I won't be surprised if we'll see "The Price is Right Bingo Game" or something.

Doug

tvrandywest

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 10:46:25 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Dec 9 2005, 11:16 AM\']As long as it's got the "TPIR" logo and the theme plays (and Fremantle gets its cut), no one's complaining.  It seems to me that Rod's still there for continuity reasons--and note that his name's in quotes...
[snapback]104291[/snapback]
[/quote]

Rod would have loved this... becoming an icon, a piece of Americana. Nothing would have pleased him more. He always wanted to play Vegas. Well buddy, you're appearing up and down the strip!

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com