Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Deal Or No Deal  (Read 3521 times)

nbcburbank

Deal Or No Deal
« on: December 12, 2005, 01:44:15 AM »
I'm really looking forward to this one. The simple fact that NBC has enough faith to try another Game Show in Prime time gives me hope for something. I'm not quite sure what yet, but it is "something". I've always enjoyed Howie Mandel. If this is his next success then I'll truly be happy for him. He deserves it. As it stands I know exactly Nothing about this show besides the fact that it's based on Let's Make A Deal. I'm just hoping for the best.

MikeK

• Martha!
Deal Or No Deal
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 10:15:11 AM »
[quote name=\'nbcburbank\' date=\'Dec 12 2005, 01:44 AM\']As it stands I know exactly Nothing about this show besides the fact that it's based on Let's Make A Deal.[/quote]
You obviously know nothing about this show if you think it's based on LMaD.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Deal Or No Deal
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 10:38:17 AM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Dec 12 2005, 07:15 AM\'][quote name=\'nbcburbank\' date=\'Dec 12 2005, 01:44 AM\']As it stands I know exactly Nothing about this show besides the fact that it's based on Let's Make A Deal.[/quote]
You obviously know nothing about this show if you think it's based on LMaD.
[snapback]104478[/snapback]
[/quote]
He also has a significant lack of Google-Fu.

(First three hits, folks, and none of them are the NBC version. Put it in quotes and you get the entire first page, including the Wikipedia article that explains the whole freakin' thing.)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

trevorroe

Deal Or No Deal
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 11:54:40 AM »
I saw a screener copy of the premiere show last week... not bad..kind of cheesy.

Trevor

BrandonFG

Deal Or No Deal
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 01:27:42 AM »
[quote name=\'trevorroe\' date=\'Dec 12 2005, 11:54 AM\']I saw a screener copy of the premiere show last week... not bad..kind of cheesy.
[snapback]104482[/snapback]
[/quote]
I have a question...does the audience get involved with this? In other words, when the Banker makes his deal, or when the contestant chooses their suitcase, does the audience shout out advice?

Also, finally saw a commercial, Howie really has a devious look. Kinda like Dr. Evil. :-P
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Deal Or No Deal
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 01:30:19 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Dec 15 2005, 10:27 PM\']I have a question...does the audience get involved with this? In other words, when the Banker makes his deal, or when the contestant chooses their suitcase, does the audience shout out advice?
[/quote]
Very yes.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

cmjb13

Deal Or No Deal
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 06:14:48 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Dec 16 2005, 01:30 AM\'][quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Dec 15 2005, 10:27 PM\']I have a question...does the audience get involved with this? In other words, when the Banker makes his deal, or when the contestant chooses their suitcase, does the audience shout out advice?
[/quote]
Very yes.
[snapback]104885[/snapback]
[/quote]
They do when the banker makes the offer, but IIRC, they don't when contestant chooses their initial 1 briefcase.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS