Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Jeopardy! contestant's story  (Read 3239 times)

DrBear

A Jeopardy! contestant's story
« on: December 15, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »
SI.com (Sports Illustrated) writer James Quintong was a contestant on Jeopardy!. The link goes to the first of two stories on his experience; the second part will run Friday (12-16. and I'll link to it in a followup post.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

mmb5

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 04:03:18 PM »
[quote name=\'DrBear\' date=\'Dec 15 2005, 01:04 PM\']SI.com (Sports Illustrated) writer James Quintong was a contestant on Jeopardy!. The link goes to the first of two stories on his experience; the second part will run Friday (12-16. and I'll link to it in a followup post.
[snapback]104823[/snapback]
[/quote]

And something not mentioned in the article, some of the materials given to James were actually hand-me-downs on betting strategies written by our very own Matt O.

--Mike
Portions of this post not affecting the outcome have been edited or recreated.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 06:17:09 PM »
[quote name=\'mmb5\' date=\'Dec 15 2005, 05:03 PM\']And something not mentioned in the article, some of the materials given to James were actually hand-me-downs on betting strategies written by our very own Matt O.[/quote]
One of these days that page is going to worm its way onto the internet, and nobody will believe me when I say I was the original author.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

DrBear

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 04:56:39 PM »
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.