Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More RARE High Rollers Clips  (Read 6932 times)

dzinkin

More RARE High Rollers Clips
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2003, 10:40:44 AM »
[quote name=\'ITSBRY\' date=\'Aug 20 2003, 10:36 AM\']
The winner of the resulting question would end up the victor. (they'd answer correctly, pass, roll would be impossible)

This makes sense, but did it ever actually happen?  I KNOW it happened in the BN a few times, but I don't ever recall seeing it happen in the front game (at least on Martindale's version).
[/quote]
I know it happened at least once during the second Trebek run, because I saw it when it first aired and remember Alex explaining how it would be handled.  I doubt that was the only time it happened, but I don't remember ever seeing it on Wink's version and I was too young to remember much of the first Trebek run.

- David
« Last Edit: August 20, 2003, 10:41:42 AM by dzinkin »

BrandonFG

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2003, 11:01:52 PM »
The pilot was great, when exactly did it tape? Also, the chimp was an interesting idea, could've made a cool side game.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2003, 11:36:20 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Aug 21 2003, 10:01 PM\'] The pilot was great, when exactly did it tape? Also, the chimp was an interesting idea, could've made a cool side game. [/quote]
 No, it wouldn't have.  Imagine that monkey wanting to be naughty one day.  I can imagine him slinging something else down the table except for golden dice.

Brandon Brooks

ChuckNet

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2003, 06:32:58 PM »
No, it wouldn't have. Imagine that monkey wanting to be naughty one day. I can imagine him slinging something else down the table except for golden dice.

It'd turn into a regular crap game. (ducking)

Chuck Donegan (The Witty \"Chuckie Baby\")

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2003, 09:27:08 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Aug 22 2003, 03:32 PM\']
No, it wouldn't have. Imagine that monkey wanting to be naughty one day. I can imagine him slinging something else down the table except for golden dice.

It'd turn into a regular crap game. (ducking)

Chuck Donegan (The Witty "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 I don't think that was the bodily secretion he had in mind...
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2003, 09:38:11 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Aug 22 2003, 08:27 PM\'] I don't think that was the bodily secretion he had in mind... [/quote]
 Actually... it was.  Monkeys are very, very naughty.  

Wait a sec.... what body secretion did you think I was thinking of?

:-)

Brandon Brooks

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2003, 02:13:19 AM »
[quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Aug 22 2003, 06:38 PM\'] Wait a sec.... what body secretion did you think I was thinking of?
 [/quote]
 Nono, I think you and I are on the same wavelength, it's Donegan who is working from the wrong orifice, as it were. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

bandit_bobby

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2003, 07:00:03 PM »
I finally downloaded some of the clips. The Weird open was hilarious(And here's the man with the hairspray, Wink Martindale)! I also liked the moving dice table during the pilot. As for the top ten blooper, wouldn't it have been even more bizarre to see Alex Trebek on the set?