Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Combs Feud Soap Opera Specials  (Read 5090 times)

kav

Combs Feud Soap Opera Specials
« on: December 29, 2005, 01:10:25 PM »
Since I'm not having any luck finding a Family Feud celebrity episode guide on the web, I thought that my fellow game show fans could help me fill in the blanks, so to speak.  I'm trying to find out how many soap opera specials there were on Ray Combs's Family Feud (both CBS and syndicated).  So far, these are what I know of:

CBS

1988: ?

1989:
All Star Special - The Young and the Restless vs The Bold and the Beautiful
Soap Opera Special - The Young and the Restless vs The Bold and the Beautiful
Soap Opera Special - The Young and the Restless vs As the World Turns

1990: ?

1991:
Barker's Beauties vs Soap Stars - The Price is Right vs The Young and the Restless

Soap Opera Special - 4 weeks: The Young and the Restless vs The Bold and the Beautiful, The Young and the Restless vs As the World Turns, The Bold and the Beautiful vs Guiding Light, As the World Turns vs Guiding Light; not sure if there were a 5th and 6th week with The Young and the Restless vs Guiding Light, and The Bold and the Beautiful vs As the World Turns

2nd week with The Price is Right vs The Young and the Restless

1992:
Soap Opera Special to launch the new Bullseye game

1993: ?

Syndicated

1988 - 1990: ?

1991:

CBS Soap Stars vs NBC Soap Stars

1992: ?

1993:
All Star Special - The Price is Right vs The Young and the Restless

1994:
The Price is Right vs The Young and the Restless

If anyone knows of episodes that are not listed, please let me know.  Thanks in advance for your help :)

Robair

Combs Feud Soap Opera Specials
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 05:56:11 PM »
[quote name=\'kav\' date=\'Dec 29 2005, 01:10 PM\']If anyone knows of episodes that are not listed, please let me know.  Thanks in advance for your help :)[/quote]
kav, I know you're new here, but just a warning...when you make a request like that around here, you will get not only a listing of all the people who were on each of the Feud soap specials, who won how many games, the final scores, who won Fast Money, who played Fast Money, how many times Ray wore women's shoes during the shows, whose shoes they were, how many times Kathleen Bradley used the answer "condoms", all the wacko things Doug Davidson did, what the commercials were in each show, and so on and so forth.

Like I said, a warning...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 05:56:58 PM by Robair »
--Robair