Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Clark Ready for New Year's Eve Return  (Read 9307 times)

musicman

Clark Ready for New Year's Eve Return
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2006, 12:41:08 AM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jan 9 2006, 11:59 PM\']Pretty tasteless thing to comment on.
[snapback]107195[/snapback]
[/quote]
Look whose talking, all I get are comments...even when I make "legitamate" statements.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »
Hell, I still didn't understand it.  I had to ask Chris what he was babbling about.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 12:42:21 AM »
[quote name=\'musicman\' date=\'Jan 9 2006, 09:41 PM\'][quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jan 9 2006, 11:59 PM\']Pretty tasteless thing to comment on.
[/quote]
Look whose talking, all I get are comments...even when I make "legitamate" statements.
[snapback]107196[/snapback]
[/quote]
Those quotes couldn't be more appropriate.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

musicman

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 12:54:30 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jan 10 2006, 12:42 AM\'][quote name=\'musicman\' date=\'Jan 9 2006, 09:41 PM\'][quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jan 9 2006, 11:59 PM\']Pretty tasteless thing to comment on.
[/quote]
[snapback]107196[/snapback]
[/quote]
Those quotes couldn't be more appropriate.
[snapback]107198[/snapback]
[/quote]
A well-deserved "WHOOSH".

Why does anyone deserve to be attacked after giving legitimate comments?

Clemon, don't you know you catch more flies with oil than with vinegar: Stop being so sour.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 12:56:49 AM by musicman »

clemon79

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2006, 12:59:08 AM »
[quote name=\'musicman\' date=\'Jan 9 2006, 09:54 PM\']A well-deserved "WHOOSH".
[/quote]
You have no idea what the hell you are talking about, so just stop before you look even sillier. If that's possible.
They don't. However, you have yet to issue one. Your latest was the suggestion that a very well-respected member of this community, and a man who KNOWS Dick Clark, has intentionally made what you perceive to be an inappropriate remark about him.

The word for that isn't "legitimate", it's "idiotic".

Now, please. Just stop.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 01:01:14 AM »
[quote name=\'musicman\' date=\'Jan 9 2006, 10:54 PM\']A well-deserved "WHOOSH".[/quote]
Do you even know what the hell WHOOSH means?
They don't. Now the comments you make, on the other hand...
Clemon, don't you know you catch more flies with oil than with vinegar: Stop being so sour.
Musicman, don't you know you catch more hell with posting than with lurking: Stop being inane.

Mike Tennant

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2006, 10:45:12 AM »
Considering that Randy followed up his line about "the stroke of midnight" with a joke about an episode in which Joey "gets a stroke," I think it's safe to assume that he knew what he was writing.  I at first thought the "stroke of midnight" was an inappropriate piece of humor, but then I saw who wrote it and figured he wouldn't write it if he thought it was offensive to Dick Clark, especially since he followed it with another stroke joke.

SplitSecond

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2006, 12:41:34 PM »
Right.  Because Randy West NEVER tells an inappropriate joke.

Just like I never tell an inappropriate joke.

If you people are so desperately searching for something to be offended by, I hear there's still a genocide going on in Africa.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:25:47 PM by SplitSecond »

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2006, 01:30:22 PM »
Guys, going back to musicman for a second...

I was starting to think that musicman might be someone we might have banned a while back. A trip over to ezboard just now saw a post by one of said banned members, saying that he currently posts under two tags that he's had for over a year now, and brags that he won't be found out.

I'm convinced now that Chartier is musicman, and he might also be MillionaireMan. It's just a thought. You don't have to act on it.

BTW, I'll link the post here. If I'm wrong, so be it.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 01:50:47 PM »
[quote name=\'PYLdude\' date=\'Jan 10 2006, 02:30 PM\']I'm convinced now that Chartier is musicman, and he might also be MillionaireMan. It's just a thought. You don't have to act on it.[/quote]
Without getting into a lot of detail (for obvious reasons), I can assure you that not only ISN'T John "musicman" but that he doesn't have any "tags" with us, anonymous or otherwise.  If he's saying that he does, it's just a typical ploy to try and puff himself up and make us nervous.  Which we're not.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

musicman

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2006, 03:38:05 PM »
Yes I know what "whoosh" means. (over my head, having no idea what someone is saying)

As for my "lack" of "legitimate" comments, most of my time is spent defending my previous posts.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 03:39:14 PM by musicman »

musicman

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2006, 03:41:06 PM »
[quote name=\'Mike Tennant\' date=\'Jan 10 2006, 10:45 AM\']Considering that Randy followed up his line about "the stroke of midnight" with a joke about an episode in which Joey "gets a stroke," I think it's safe to assume that he knew what he was writing.  I at first thought the "stroke of midnight" was an inappropriate piece of humor, but then I saw who wrote it and figured he wouldn't write it if he thought it was offensive to Dick Clark, especially since he followed it with another stroke joke.
[snapback]107220[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ooooohhhhh! NOW I get it!!

Sorry about the fuss.

clemon79

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2006, 04:14:37 PM »
[quote name=\'musicman\' date=\'Jan 12 2006, 12:38 PM\']As for my "lack" of "legitimate" comments, most of my time is spent defending my previous posts.
[snapback]107424[/snapback]
[/quote]
Which you wouldn't be doing if your posts weren't so freakin' moronic in the first place.

musicman

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2006, 05:27:29 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jan 12 2006, 04:14 PM\']Which you wouldn't be doing if your posts weren't so freakin' moronic in the first place.
[snapback]107432[/snapback]
[/quote]
That's your opinion.

clemon79

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2006, 05:29:21 PM »
[quote name=\'musicman\' date=\'Jan 14 2006, 02:27 PM\'][quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jan 12 2006, 04:14 PM\']Which you wouldn't be doing if your posts weren't so freakin' moronic in the first place.
[snapback]107432[/snapback]
[/quote]
That's your opinion.
[snapback]107677[/snapback]
[/quote]
And shared by many, from the looks of it.