Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "What's My Line? - Live On Stage" Returns!  (Read 3749 times)

J. Keith

"What's My Line? - Live On Stage" Returns!
« on: January 03, 2006, 06:25:10 PM »
Hi All,

Just to let you know that "What's My Line? - Live On Stage" is back, starting January 4, running every Wednesday at 8pm through March.

Loads of fun and surprises, I promise.

Hope to see you there.

More info at www.jkeith.net

thanks!

your panel moderator,
J. Keith van Straaten

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
Good news, J Keith, glad to see you back up and running after your brief hiatus!

And again, anyone even remotely near the Los Angeles area has got to check this out.  It's a lovingly faithful recreation of the original AND it's a funny, funny show.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Don Howard

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 03:12:08 AM »
Outstanding news, man.
As I told you at Congrefs IV, you definitely deserve it and I hope it goes on for as long as you want it to.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 03:26:28 AM by Don Howard »

davemackey

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 04:21:25 PM »
I have to add my kudos for J. Keith for his continued involvement in this enterprise, entertaining a mere 99 people a week with something very special.

jdhernandez

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 07:08:36 PM »
[quote name=\'davemackey\' date=\'Jan 4 2006, 04:21 PM\']I have to add my kudos for J. Keith for his continued involvement in this enterprise, entertaining a mere 99 people a week with something very special.
[snapback]106694[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ahhh, it may be only 99 people a week, but that's around 400 people a month, and at least a thousand people every year! Word of mouth really helps this show, doesn't it? ;-)

Next week's lineup looks REALLY good! =)
-Jason Hernandez; aka "Dimples"

Tomarken: "...somebody else could do this job!"

Rod Roddy: "Yes, I'm afraid that's true."

~Rod making a joke after Peter complains that it's Labor Day and he shouldn't be working on Press Your Luck.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 10:17:37 AM »
I'll add my kudos as well.  Best decision I ever made to rearrange my Congreff trip last summer so that I could see the show.

And if circumstances allow the show to go beyond its scheduled March run in time for this year's Congreff, I am so there.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)