Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GAME SHOW FLASHGAMES  (Read 8205 times)

Don Howard

GAME SHOW FLASHGAMES
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2006, 11:38:08 AM »
[quote name=\'saussage\' date=\'Feb 17 2006, 07:42 PM\']Try to say "wow" backwards :)
[snapback]110411[/snapback]
[/quote]
I will if you promise to try something else backwards.
I gave Joytube a whirl the other night and was wondering how the site owner was getting away with it. But there are many things I don't know about the Internet and permission so I just enjoyed winning all that lovely play money before laying my head down to sleep and dreaming of other joytube games.
Say, the SI swimsuit edition is out--have you seen?
Invision....where everything's a segue.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 12:30:10 PM by Don Howard »

calliaume

GAME SHOW FLASHGAMES
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 03:49:20 PM »
Joytube is back up, and has the better selection.  But I will say some of the writing on the quiz games is awful.  Take the Jeopardy! knockoff iQuiz, where you have to type in the answer.  And it has to be spelled right.  And even then that isn't necessarily going to help.

I've been marked wrong for the following answers, as examples:

My answer:  Doris Day
Their answer:  Dorris Day

My answer:  Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Their answer:  Oswals the Rabbit

And never use a definitive article -- oh, except when they want you to use one.

Still, Joytube's a good timewaster -- slightly better in recreations than Pacdudegames.  I give credit to the latter for its goofy spinoff ideas (such as Lightspeed).

ITSBRY

GAME SHOW FLASHGAMES
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 08:03:09 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 14 2006, 08:51 PM\']Um, no. I misread the post. I think with 3,000 posts, I'm entitled to the occasional screw-up, esp. when I was at work for almost 8 hours when I posted that.

Thanks Brandon B. for the defense.
[snapback]110171[/snapback]
[/quote]

I appreciate the link actually...saves the endless nanoseconds it takes to type it out! :-)

Seriously...I'd never heard of this site, so thanks to both of you.

Bryan