Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: One Week from my Wheel of Fortune Episode!  (Read 1575 times)

Timsterino

One Week from my Wheel of Fortune Episode!
« on: May 24, 2006, 11:16:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. This is just a quick heads up/reminder that my Wheel of Fortune episode will be airing next Tuesday, May 30th.

I had a great experience regardless of the result. Many thanks to the friends who came out and supported me, you all rock.

Just know that and I found myself rooting for my opponents as you will see.  It was a fun/good show. :-)

I promise a reminder and a little WOF diary next week.

Tim  :-)

Timsterino

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 10:50:29 PM »
This is just a shameless bump to remind those who are interested that my Wheel episode is finally airing tomorrow (Tuesday). I am told it may be delayed a day in the Los Angeles market.

Thanks!
Tim :-)

Shredder

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 05:13:41 PM »
A friend of mine from Highschool was on Wheel a year or two ago.  Elling was his last name. He made it all the way to the final round, but lost.  He says he'll never forget the word as long as he lives :).

I said, it's too bad you didn't think to bring a video camera with you to recordthe behind the scenes operations, but I think they probably wouldn't have let him sadly..

vtown7

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 07:00:58 PM »
I was on Wheel of Fortune, and I'll never forget the bonus round word that I missed either :)

Very enjoyable episode Tim!  Look forward to hearing more details.

Cheers,

Ryan :)

Timsterino

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 09:19:42 PM »
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the kind words. I have no regrets, none. :-) I promise to post more this week (after those on the west coast get to watch it).

Tim :-)