Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BASIC Games presents a double dose of The Joker's Wild!  (Read 3789 times)

Ryanmo97

BASIC Games presents a double dose of The Joker's Wild!
« on: August 22, 2006, 11:23:57 PM »
Now available at basicgames.folff.com...

The Joker's Wild Version 3.5!

This version is pretty much the same as my last update to this B&E classic. What's new is the Face the Devil game. I've dumped the prize wheels and now you spin against the devil for a fabulous prize package, just like on the show. Plus, the Audience game has changed too, the Joker's Jackpot in the Audience game is now $10,000 and you only play for one prize. Also, if you don't like Jokers in your Face the Devil game. I've created a Face the Devil and Audience game with the classic Joker-less rules.

Also available at basicgames.folff.com...

The Joker's Wild 2007!

A few weeks ago, when the announcement was made that next year The Joker's Wild would be back (30 years after it first bowed in SYN) with a new format, I just had to take my guess as to what the new format would be. I like to think of it as The Joker's Wild, with just a pinch of Jeopardy! Download it and see what you think. Both versions of the Face the Devil and Audience games are included.

TonicBH

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 06:55:54 AM »
It's decent, but could you explain to me why the values are grossly inflated and that there are six categories on the board?
You Found a Secret Area: The place where I write about dumb game show and video game stuff occasionally.

BobbyLankford_83

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 09:41:07 AM »
That double dose of The Joker's Wild is cool! I am glad that the prizes and music are now the same in TJW's bonus round as Tic Tac Dough's like on the old shows. And as for TJW 2007, that is cool!

I am looking forward to Card Sharks, BEat The Clock and more Price Is Right pricing games!.

Ryanmo97

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 10:36:26 AM »
[quote name=\'TonicBH\' post=\'128611\' date=\'Aug 23 2006, 06:55 AM\']
It's decent, but could you explain to me why the values are grossly inflated and that there are six categories on the board?
[/quote]

The Dollar values are mulitplyed by 10 to keep up with the larger amouts of money given away on Wheel and Jeopardy! and there are six catergories because I use Trivial Pursuit questions and I don't want to keep changing the catergories each I'm I play.

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 02:30:56 PM »
Remember, inflated values can kill the premise and feeling too, although its nice to dream.

mbc793

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 05:56:36 PM »
Ryan, you hit another home run with the double Joker's Wild! I can't wait for the other games and new games for the price is right.

Ryanmo97

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 07:38:28 PM »
There was a missing file when I posted TJW 2007 the new file is ready for download along with a minor update to Rounds 1 & 2. Plus, Classic Face the Devil has been fixed and is ready for download.

BobbyLankford_83

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 08:57:59 PM »
Thank you ,Ryan for the TJW 2007 update.  No problems after downloading and none while playing it. Great game,Ryan!