Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DoND Preview/Teaser Clip  (Read 1843 times)

tpirfan28

DoND Preview/Teaser Clip
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:03:12 PM »
Tonight, during Sunday Night Football, they showed a preview for what I would assume is one of the showings of Deal or No Deal for the week.  Apparenently from what it seems that one of the contestants is somehow associated with one of the models.  How in the world can this happen, if even true?
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

mcsittel

DoND Preview/Teaser Clip
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 10:17:04 PM »
My guess is it's another of the "we've secretly replaced the fine models usually served here with one of your long lost relatives" gimmicks.

WhammyPower

DoND Preview/Teaser Clip
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 11:23:55 PM »
[quote name=\'mcsittel\' post=\'133128\' date=\'Oct 1 2006, 09:17 PM\'] My guess is it's another of the "we've secretly replaced the fine models usually served here with one of your long lost relatives" gimmicks. [/quote]
That's what I thought when I read the original post.  I hope that's what it is, or there may will be a feud here.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 11:24:11 PM by WhammyPower »

Matt Ottinger

DoND Preview/Teaser Clip
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 11:47:51 PM »
Not to be impolite, but if you get a good look at the promo, it's pretty clear that one of these models is not like the others.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

booboo

DoND Preview/Teaser Clip
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 08:34:21 PM »
[quote name=\'WhammyPower\' post=\'133138\' date=\'Oct 1 2006, 11:23 PM\']
[quote name=\'mcsittel\' post=\'133128\' date=\'Oct 1 2006, 09:17 PM\'] My guess is it's another of the "we've secretly replaced the fine models usually served here with one of your long lost relatives" gimmicks. [/quote]
That's what I thought when I read the original post.  I hope that's what it is, or there may will be a feud here.
[/quote]

yes, and i guess you could say that if it happens, it will be a family feud

tpirfan28

DoND Preview/Teaser Clip
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 10:33:38 PM »
You don't say!  Then, they'll be in Jeopardy...To Tell The Truth perhaps...

/threadkiller
//apparently this hasn't happened yet?
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"