Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR Cue  (Read 2087 times)

Jeremy Nelson

TPIR Cue
« on: October 05, 2006, 05:05:05 PM »
I'm wondering if anybody has a certain TPIR cue/theme. It's the song that plays during most of the playings of Buy Or Sell. All I remember is that the opening came from The Phone Home Game, and that it was previously used as a trip cue on TPiR and Card Sharks. Can anybody fill me in on this one?
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Chief-O

• .....and it goes like this!!!
TPIR Cue
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 06:10:09 PM »
I know which one you mean, and I like it too. Don't think anyone has it, though [outside of Casey, possibly??]
There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: Religion, politics, and the proper wrapping of microphone cables.

Casey Buck

TPIR Cue
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 06:16:07 PM »
[quote name=\'Chief-O\' post=\'133607\' date=\'Oct 5 2006, 03:10 PM\']
I know which one you mean, and I like it too. Don't think anyone has it, though [outside of Casey, possibly??]
[/quote]

I wish I had it.  I haven't had any new TPiR cues in over a year; the well has dried up, sadly. :(

All I have is the Phone Home Game edit of that cue on my page.

Argo

TPIR Cue
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 08:47:05 PM »
If it means anything, i think it comes from the 1983 music package because i have 2 or 3 episodes from 83-84 and the cue is used a lot, 2 or 3 times in the same show, cued differently. It was used for Clock Game for Awhile as  Race Game and probably many others