Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Something old, something new  (Read 1158 times)

catkins522

Something old, something new
« on: December 31, 2006, 09:56:10 PM »
I was looking at Netflix and found these 2 BtS for game shows.

First, $Deal$ is back on DVD.  $Deal$ is a 90 min documentary on LMaD.

Second, Jeopardy: An Inside Look at America's Favorite Quiz Show! is out for 1-2 years.  Don't know if Ken Jennings will be on it ot not.

I wish either TPiR or WoF would do a BtS...  That would so cool.

If someone has posted this, I am truly sorry and go back to my hiding.

Charles
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

Chelsea Thrasher

Something old, something new
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 11:57:14 PM »
[quote name=\'catkins522\' post=\'141804\' date=\'Dec 31 2006, 08:56 PM\']Second, Jeopardy: An Inside Look at America's Favorite Quiz Show! is out for 1-2 years.  Don't know if Ken Jennings will be on it ot not.
[/quote]

Well unless the DVD Netflix puts out is a hacked up copy, it certainly should since, as I remember - and I should since I own it and reviewed it at one point - it contains five full episodes, a full four of which feature Mr. Jennings (Ken's 75th/last, plus the UTofC Finals) in addition to the first episode.

As far as the behind the scenes part goes, I seem to remember (it *has* been a bit since I went back and watched the "features" section) one of the segments involves Mr. Jennings in addition to others, while the rest don't really bring him up.   The Behind-the-scenes stuff is treated as more of a side feature to the episodes, ala the MG DVD set.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 11:59:14 PM by Seth Thrasher »