Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Donny and Pyramid are back...  (Read 4002 times)

rebelwrest

Donny and Pyramid are back...
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 10:22:52 PM »
I could have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that d**n missing dot. :)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 11:32:34 PM by rebelwrest »
My favorite Win Ben Stein's Money Category:

Where Am I Doc? Urinalysis Restaurant.

tvwxman

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 06:41:07 AM »
[quote name=\'rebelwrest\' post=\'144679\' date=\'Jan 26 2007, 10:22 PM\']
I could have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that d**n missing dot. :)
[/quote]
You just don't get it.

In simpler terms, YOU don't get to criticize other posters here.  If you can't contribute anything worthwhile here (and Gawd knows the rest of us know how to scour Youtube just as well as you do), then go back to lurking.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

remlap

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 07:15:01 AM »
[quote name=\'GSFan\' post=\'144619\' date=\'Jan 26 2007, 07:26 PM\']
Is production going to take place in the US or the UK?
[/quote]

The UK, at some studio complex called The Fountain Studios.

Im sure it be an exact clone, it shows something though about the lack of competent hosts here in the UK we need to import them.

Same trends happening in America though, but that just seems to be fit looking blondes from here.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 11:52:13 AM by remlap »

uncamark

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 05:37:27 PM »
[quote name=\'remlap\' post=\'144699\' date=\'Jan 27 2007, 06:15 AM\']
[quote name=\'GSFan\' post=\'144619\' date=\'Jan 26 2007, 07:26 PM\']
Is production going to take place in the US or the UK?
[/quote]

The UK, at some studio complex called The Fountain Studios.

Im sure it be an exact clone, it shows something though about the lack of competent hosts here in the UK we need to import them.

Same trends happening in America though, but that just seems to be fit looking blondes from here.
[/quote]

Anyone wanna bet on how long it will take for Denise Van Outen to start reaching for Billy Bush's throat?

And please assure that the "Sound of Music" show in the UK that "One That I Want" is based on didn't give the contestants stupid nicknames.

And I haven't even gotten to the incessant cued/sweetened screaming, the obviously prop department-made signs and the cued Audience Swaying With Their Hands in the Air during ballads...

remlap

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 06:53:29 PM »
I wouldnt call Denise Van Outen fit, I was refering to Cat Deeley who seems to be doing well for herself.

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 06:58:54 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'144656\' date=\'Jan 26 2007, 05:45 PM\']

Fair enough. I missed the omitted period.
[/quote]

You missed a period?  Might want to see a doctor about that one. :-P

Brig Bother

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 07:18:56 PM »
I know she fronts So You Think You Can Dance with TV's Nasty Nigel Lythgoe as a judge, but Cat Deeley doesn't actually appear in the US version of American Idol, does she?

For some reason, ITV decided that on the UK edit of the show this year Cat Deeley has recorded some links, despite the fact we've been perfectly fine with just Ryan Seacrest for the last four years.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 07:20:09 PM by Brig Bother »

remlap

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 10:04:01 AM »
[quote name=\'Brig Bother\' post=\'144888\' date=\'Jan 30 2007, 12:18 AM\']

For some reason, ITV decided that on the UK edit of the show this year Cat Deeley has recorded some links, despite the fact we've been perfectly fine with just Ryan Seacrest for the last four years.
[/quote]

Id rather that pretty face than his :D

uncamark

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 05:44:48 PM »
[quote name=\'Brig Bother\' post=\'144888\' date=\'Jan 29 2007, 06:18 PM\']
I know she fronts So You Think You Can Dance with TV's Nasty Nigel Lythgoe as a judge, but Cat Deeley doesn't actually appear in the US version of American Idol, does she?

[/quote]

Don't think so--her only other U.S. credits, AFAIK, were some field segments for Jay Leno and presenting Fox's New Year's Eve coverage this past year (and replacing Regis Philbin, who had replaced Seacrest as he went to being Dick Clark's authorized heir apparent--in 2005/06, I said that Seacrest on ABC and Regis on Fox was Bizarro World TV).

And Denise looks pretty fit to me--and she's a damn sight better than Billy Bush.  Just think--if BBC Worldwide had sold "Dancing" to NBC, we would've gotten Bush instead of Bergeron and that show would've gone in the toilet.  Is there *anyone* out there who actually likes Bush?  (Minds out of the gutter, please.)

/Nothing like a Showtunebot 3000 rendition of KT Tunstall
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 05:47:42 PM by uncamark »

remlap

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 10:08:27 PM »
She does host So You Think You Can Dance its on Living TV here in the UK, and MBC 4 in Dubai think its a show from FOX.