Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help Wanted  (Read 1741 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Help Wanted
« on: March 25, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »
Just what the world needs...questions for Camoflauge written by the yaps who have a Game Show Fan Fiction board.

I know you guys can do better...which is why I posted it here.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

alfonzos

Help Wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 03:19:47 PM »
This new version looks like NYSI crossed with TV Scrabble.
Yahoo! News
A Cliff Saber Production
email address: alfonzos@aol.com
Boardgame Geek user name: alfonzos

tpirfan28

Help Wanted
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 03:46:48 PM »
Interesting.......

Seems too complex for the average GSN contestant, though (see Reaction, Chain).  I like the concept, however...and I hope it does well.
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

tvmitch

Help Wanted
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 05:11:53 PM »
I recall a short-lived British show (that I'm sure was much tougher than Camo will ever be) where contestants played several different word games; one of them being this type of game. I don't recall the name of the show though...it was on a tape of shows I got a long time ago, definitely late '90s or before. (help, anyone?)

I look forward to it - anything new on GSN that's a word game is definitely a step in the right direction.
You should follow me on Twitter

TravisP

Help Wanted
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 05:49:53 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'149139\' date=\'Mar 28 2007, 04:11 PM\']
I recall a short-lived British show (that I'm sure was much tougher than Camo will ever be) where contestants played several different word games; one of them being this type of game. I don't recall the name of the show though...it was on a tape of shows I got a long time ago, definitely late '90s or before. (help, anyone?)

I look forward to it - anything new on GSN that's a word game is definitely a step in the right direction.
[/quote]

Two word game shows that did air in the late 90s were Take a Letter & Say The Word. Both aired on Challenge.