Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud Software help  (Read 1712 times)

Card Shark

Family Feud Software help
« on: May 29, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »
Hi. Back a few years ago after the removal of the Family Feud Software presentation, I was lucky enough to be the recipient of the software when I lost it during a move. Recently, my computer at work (my school) went on the fritz and I needed to have it removed by the tech department. They took it away and now I don't have the software anymore. Again, I will make the plea for the final time (I promise) for the software, preferably the Combs version, if possible. Thank you very much for your help. If the mods want to put me in the isolation booth for this dastardly deed, I'll handle it.
Adam Strom

Card Shark

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 11:36:07 AM »
Thank you very much to people who have offered to help. I now have what I need and have made backup copies so I don't have to bother people about this again. You all rock.
Adam Strom

dzinkin

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 12:34:09 PM »
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' post=\'153753\' date=\'May 29 2007, 09:15 PM\']
If the mods want to put me in the isolation booth for this dastardly deed, I'll handle it.
[/quote]
(checks Eligibility Requirements)

Nope, "failure to make a backup" is not a bannable offense.  Of course, if you insist on spending time in the Isolation Booth, I'm sure some of the semi-permanent residents would like some intelligent, articulate company. ;-)