Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: They split up Fast Money  (Read 5463 times)

uncamark

They split up Fast Money
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2003, 11:53:33 AM »
[quote name=\'KyleCHaight\' date=\'Sep 19 2003, 06:44 AM\']BTW, who were all those people who piled onto the set?[/quote]
I believe that it was the studio audience.

BrandonFG

They split up Fast Money
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2003, 12:57:17 PM »
[quote name=\'daveromanjr\' date=\'Sep 18 2003, 12:07 PM\'] Today a family won after the third round with 304 points.  I was surprised considering it was only 15 minutes into the show.  After a commercial break, Richard proceeded with Fast Money... but only the first part of Fast Money.  They then went to another commercial with a cool shot of the next FM player wearing head phones next to a TV showing the FF logo.  They came back and finished the FM round very quickly (After the second question they won). [/quote]
 I missed the ep., but that was something I always wished Feud would do on a regular basis. To me, it seems like it would add a nice amount of suspense to Fast Money. I'm glad they decided to use it, even if only sporadically.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Stevek83

They split up Fast Money
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2003, 01:24:00 PM »
I have to agree with most of you guys, I love that Karn remix theme. As much as I wished for the Classic theme to stay with us, im happy they stuck us with what we have now.

Also It so much better when you get to know the families BEFORE the game, not during. So thats anohter change im happy with, and of course first to 300 wins. Nothing beats that.

Jay Temple

They split up Fast Money
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2003, 03:51:09 PM »
The short-lived (1983) Go had a novel way of handling a short game.  It was possible to win in either three or four rounds.  If a team won it in three, they played the bonus round twice!
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

dmota104

They split up Fast Money
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2003, 12:03:25 PM »
The short-lived (1983) Go had a novel way of handling a short game. It was possible to win in either three or four rounds. If a team won it in three, they played the bonus round twice!

Exactly!  Loved that idea on Go and I'd hoped FF would do something like that.  But, to no avail.  :(

Only other time-filler I could think of is something akin to \"Make The Grade's\" university round (played whenever they had time to kill there).

Here's the deal.  Each family member play something along the lines of \"Bullseye\" from the Combs days -- only it's \"against the house\".  Richard reads a survey question and if a player can name the #1 answer, the family wins $1000 regardless of how they do in fast money (this as opposed to putting money \"in the bank\" for the endgame).